I wish I was a cat.
Cats usually have it much better than us. All they have to do the entire day is eat, sleep, or just wander around the house. Wouldn’t it be nice to have no responsibilities? Darn it, I’m so jealous of them now. They don’t even have to prepare their own food. All they have to do is meow in our face and viola! Dinner is served. They don’t have to make their beds either. Sleeping anywhere is okay. No wonder cats were considered gods by Egyptians years ago. Judging by their current behaviour, I guess that they never forgot that.
However, some cats have it better than others. Almost all cats are spoiled but some seem like they have a permanent vacation life. Usually, when a human child is spoiled, people speak against them. But spoiling a kitty is totally fine. It’s actually adorable. Check out some cute spoiled cats down below:
1. This little guy has his own room with a suitable furniture size.
2. Resting on a hammock.
3. This guy has his own leather couch.
4. King of the world.
5. Sushi is his favourite.
6. Resting in his expensive chalice.
7. Looks like a really warm bed.
8. Playing with his iPad in his own tent.
9. Now THAT is a princess!
10. Kitty on a private jet.
11. Breakfast in bed.
12. Fancy gourmet cuisine.
13. All wrapped up for winter.
14. I’ve never had lobster, but this cat has.
Wow. I could never afford such a luxury life for my cat. I love my baby Venus more than anything and I want to provide her with the best life possible. I consider her spoiled but these cats win by a mile! I can’t get enough of them, and I know you can’t either. Keep scrolling.
15. This is his territory.
16. Police play place.
17. This is his warm rug.
18. This kitty is a fan of abstract houses.
19. She eats out of golden plates.
20. Marcelkia gets served on the table.
21. Napping on the aquarium.
22. Warm and cosy bed.
23. Using things as a belly-warmer.
24. Cuddling with her enormous plushies.
25. Feed me tuna, human.
26. Watching Netflix on his laptop.
27. Cat bed.
28. He still doesn’t look amused.
What did you think of these adorable babies? Do you have any spoiled cattos? Let us know about their extravagant life in the comments below.