Uninvited or unexpected guests can be a problem and no one likes having them.
No one likes unexpected and uninvited guests but if these uninvited guests are animals, we would welcome them with open arms. Animals are unexpected and they can show up at anyone’s home at any time. Animals are so cute that we are sure you would not resist opening doors for them. The fluffy animals love exploring their neighborhood and socializing with new people. They would show up at your door and be your friend in minutes. They would either sleep or eat and leave in silence. Today, we have 22 people who have shared photos of the uninvited guests that showed up at their homes. Scroll down, we are sure you are going to love them.
1. When a bird comes to wish you a Good Morning:
2. “I’m a plumber working in a ceiling void under a leaking shower and I have been greeted by a curious kitty.”
Kitty: Why is it taking so long? Hurry up, friend.
3. “I’m still not used to living in the suburbs. Today, a hawk flew in and I don’t know who was more scared — him or me. I barely caught him, gave him some meat, and let him go.”
The hawk flew in to eat something.
4. “This amazing cat I saw”
How beautiful is this cat! Lovely coat of fur with a beautiful color palette.
5. “A short story of how a squirrel visited me at work”
Why a squirrel never visits us at work? This is unfair.
6. “I came home and saw this. Nobody knows where he came from or how he got in.”
When an uninvited guest comes over and decides to stay forever.
7. “I heard some noise on the porch and went outside to check. There are no raccoons, deer, or other animals like that around here. But this horse came to visit.”
Horse: Can I be your guest for a night?
8. “Our dinner guest on the patio in Colorado Springs, CO”
How cute is this dinner guest!
9. “This is Jimmy. I don’t know his real name. He comes to my place, screams at my door, I let him in, and feed him. Then, he jumps on my chair to take a nap for a few hours and then leaves in silence.”
Seems like Jimmy loves this person and visits him sometimes to relax.
10. “A hedgehog came and scared my cats. Now he’s eating.”
Hedgehog: I didn’t intend to scare your cats. I came here to eat.
11. “So I think we’re done with the bird feeder until next winter…”
What a beautiful view! Lucky are the people who are having animals as their uninvited guests because literally, I never had one. Well, animals do not shy away from becoming anyone’s guests. They would come, eat, enjoy, or maybe nap and leave. And, show up after some days and do the same again. How sweet are our adorable animals! Well, I never had any uninvited guests but I would never mind if they ever come.
12. “A surprise guest showed up when our wedding photographer took this picture of my wife’s ring.”
He showed up to congratulate you and your wife.
13. “I saw an abandoned doghouse and saw tracks leading to it. When we decided to check, we found this.”
Advertisement by UDM
Please, clean this abandoned doghouse for this little boy!
14. “So we were eating dinner when an unexpected guest showed up at our screen door.”
Hello guys! Can I join you guys at the dinner table?
15. “He came to the terrace and couldn’t find a way out. We decided to give him some milk. He drank 2 bowls.”
Aww, this poor boy was thirsty and needed some milk.
16. “I woke up to a squeaking sound, I went outside to check, and I found this thing, yelling.”
Hello, get used to me. I will be visiting you every week.
17. “This cat canceled our lesson today.”
How can you study around a charming, little cat?
18. “Found him on the balcony this morning. Let him in. He started walking around the table and lying down on everything. Then, he yawned and decided to take a nap.”
This uninvited guest came over for a nap.
19. “2 feral cats snuck into our guest bedroom and had 11 kittens.”
Cats came over to deliver 11 kittens. You should keep them for the rest of your life.
20. “My wife and I with some of our uninvited, but very welcome, wedding guests…”
Always take a photo with uninvited guests.
21. “I was surprised by an unexpected guest on my flight.”
What a pleasant surprise!
22. “A stray cat has been coming around since we keep a food bowl on our back porch. Today, she brought some guests with her…”
She brought her kittens to feed them.
Have you ever been surprised by an uninvited guest? If yes, share your story of having an unexpected guest with us in the comments section down below!