Finding a date online is a convenient option but you will meet a lot of entitled people there.
No wonder, dating apps have made our lives easier. You do not have to struggle to find a person who will say “yes” to you, go out with them, spend time with them just to find out at the end of the day that they are not the best fit for you or you two are not compatible with each other. Online dating apps have saved our lives. Now all you have to do is make your profile and mention what kind of a person you are looking for. Is not life easy? Well, it’s not as easy as it sounds. With the rise of dating apps, people have become very open about their demands for a perfect guy/girl for them. It looks like these demands are unrealistic and no one can fulfill the requirements. Not only the demands are high but the entitlement of these people is through the roof. If you have ever used a dating app, we can bet you must have had one or two not-so-pleasant experiences. Here, we have a compilation of 30 terrible dating experiences that left people in trauma. So, scroll down and see how entitled people are on dating apps these days.
1. “I am a student, not your sugar daddy.”
2. Guy sends her a list of demands and asks her out for a second date.
3. “I got this gem in my inbox last night. I’m not even mad, I finally have something worth posting. I should have told him I was on my 4th cookie when I sent my response. (His dating profile is on the left.)”
Girls, we have found the nicest person in the world. Anyone who would like to date him?
4. A good strategy you can use to get a free meal:
5. “Good for you Jack*** nobody cares.”
6. When he knows what she is asking for:
7. NTA for refusing to pay for her kids’ dinner.
8. Every girl’s dream date:
9. “Unsolicited feedback from my sisters date. Spent the whole time talking about how smart he is, and ordered a kids meal at lunch.”
Why do guys feel so threatened by girls who are ambitious?
10. Flowers may have worked out instead of the $150 dinner.
11. Do people in their 40s act dumb on purpose?
12. You are useless when you don’t buy her Jeff’s.
13. When he keeps asking you for a date even when you tell him you date girls:
14. Never settle for less.
15. Mam, I can help you with uber.
Am I the only one who thinks dating apps are full of entitled choosing beggars who think they can ask for anything without any shame? They would ask for favors and when you would refuse to give them those favors, they would complain about it and try to make you feel guilty for not fulfilling their shitty demands. People on dating apps have unrealistically high standards and we think it’s ridiculous to keep such unrealistic demands. We wonder who would qualify for all the shitty requirements. Like asking for a free ride, free meal for their kids, a waterfront property or an assistant who can also be their sex slave during working hours. Don’t you think these demands are too high and these people are entitled twats? This is not it, scroll down for more horrible online dating incidents.
16. Guys, plan out the date carefully with all the extra fees.
17. “Tinder match (18) negotiating to meet with me (21) ONLY if I bought her alcohol – there is so much more from this”
“No” is the best answer.
18. If you are always occupied, why do you even want to date someone?
19. “Went on a few dates with this girl where I picked this girl up every time and I paid for everything (including zoo tickets and a high end restaurant). She was upset I asked her to pay for a sandwich on the third date”
20. “I asked this girl if for a 2nd date she would want to get food, eat it somewhere pretty, and drive to a dessert place after. She had a problem with the kinda car I drive (2015 Mercedes) and what we were doing, which I thought was a good date.”
21. Give her notice before going in the shower.
22. When she would only reply when she needs you for a free ride at 2:07 AM.
23. Job ad at a dating app.
Don’t miss the deal, ladies.
24. “CB = Choosing Bumbles?”
This is exactly what he means when he says I am not like other guys.
25. “29 year old girl goes insane over cancelled date”
26. “Went on a date. Said I was looking for something more serious, no hookups, and he left IMMEDIATELY. A couple months later and I get this message.”
27. “OP refuses to go on coffee dates and only accepts going on dinner dates”
28. Treat her like a princess and don’t forget to entertain her. She is in the town for a few weeks only.
29. Where are the girls who like pineapple on their pizza?
30. She is not looking for a date.
It’s good to be clear about what you want so that you do not fool anyone and the other person knows what you are looking for but keeping high demands, body shaming someone and making someone feel inferior is the worst of all. Have you ever used any dating app? How was your experience? Have you ever had a terrible dating experience? If yes, comment down and share your experience with us no matter how horrible it was.