Starstruck for a reason.
Usually we avoid greeting someone we know when we’re out and about. But when it comes to celebrities, it doesn’t matter where we are or what we’re doing. We run up to them almost immediately for a picture. Well, not all of us, but most of us do. Introverts like myself get all confused and self conscious.
People on Twitter shared their personal encounters with celebrities when Chuck Wendig posted his nightly question about it. Thousands of likes and comments came in with people mentioning various celebrities. But we have got 30 of the wildest ones. Get the popcorn and start scrolling!
1. When this guy and Bill Murray became airport buddies.
2. How did the paparazzi not get there on time?
3. Typical Donald Trump.
4. Story time.
5. How extremely sweet and thoughtful.
6. Damn right.
7. What a truly memorable experience.
8. Oh, what a night it would have been if you had left with him.
9. Some people connect over shit. Nothing new.
10. That’s not that bad, is it?
12. Maybe he was drunk too.
13. Enough said.
14. I can imagine the situation.
15. Hulk Hgogan, the man himself!
16. Wouldn’t be surprised if this guy tore his costume in half in all that excitement.
17. That’s exactly what I was talking about!
19. Hearts and rainbows.
21. What a nice way to start a conversation.
22. I actually can picture it and his expressions too!
23. Good karma strikes.
24. Day = made!
25. And so it should be!
26. Workday just got a lot more interesting.
27. We’d all like to try it to verify!
28. If only I could see the expressions on Chris’s face at that moment.
29. Of course she has. Who wouldn’t?
30. Did he know that you didn’t know who he was?
Which one was your favourite? Comment and let us know.