The phrase “Great hair doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointment” may be recognizable to you. Whether you agree or not, there’s no arguing that going to the beauty salon has always been fun, especially if you’ve been waiting for months or even years to finally make the change you’ve always wanted. Often, you are quite excited about the change you have been wanting for always and you have been quite patient about it.
Many of us enjoy changing up our looks and playing with how we seem, whether it’s to mark a major difference in people’s lives or just to brighten things up by coloring our hair a bolder color. One way or another, freshening up our look or just giving our nails a new look with unique or stylish paint may definitely boost our attitude.
Some of us choose between DIY painting our nails or dyeing our hair in order to cut costs. However, accidents are made, especially because we aren’t true specialists in this field, so we still seek assistance from the closest beauty salon.
Going to the salon can, however, occasionally make things worse. Don’t have us wrong, we realize not all beauticians have a poor reputation, but at some time in our lives, we have all through the horror of witnessing our stylist completely mess up our hair as we were staring at ourselves in the mirror. Almost every one of us has witnessed this once n our lives, only the truly lucky people we would say wouldn’t have to face this.
So down below we have compiled the most tragic events when people realized they wanted something else and all they have now is regret, that why did they even come here or wanted a change? So what are you waiting for folks, keep on scrolling down below and make sure you watch it till the end.
1. “Hairdresser Did Me Dirty”
2. “Didn’t Think They’d Do The Arrow Too”
3. “Spray Tan Tears Won’t Go Away”
4. “What I Asked For vs. What I Got”
5. “What I Asked For vs. What I Got. $400 And I Feel Like An Idiot”
6. “Wanted A Simple Manicure For My Wedding In March. Right Is What I Got. I Was Upset But Also Couldn’t Stop Laughing”
7. “My Sister’s Nails For A Wedding”
8. “The Hairdresser Had ‘No Idea’ How This Happened”
9. “Needed A Pick Me Up, But I Feel Like I Got Screwed Over At The Nail Salon. These Look Whack, Right?”
10. “This Has Been All Over My Social Feeds Lately. The Artist Has A Booking Site And Charges $85”
11. “Went To My Hairdresser With This Pic Today”
12. “I Guess I Got What I Paid For With This Free Look. Asked Makeup Artist For Homecoming Makeup”
13. “First Pic Is What I Asked For, Other Pics Are What I Ended Up With”
14. “This Is What Happened To My Client When She Went Into A Different Local Nail Salon Without Doing Her Research”
15. “Balayage Hair? Say No More”
16. “What My Sister Got vs. What She Asked For”
17. “My Sister’s Friend Got Her Nails Done By A ‘Professional’ Nail Artist”
18. “All I Wanted Was Bangs That Look Like Dakota Johnson’s. I Showed Her Multiple Pictures And This Was What I Got”
It’s been over a year and they look fine now, but wow, I was suffering for a few months there.
19. “Asked For Caramel Balayage, Came Out Looking Like A Tiger”, the caption is quite hilarious though.
20. “Expectations vs. Reality: Curly Hair”
21. “Yes, Done At A Real Salon. And Yes, She Did Cry When She Saw It”
22. “She Went To The Worst-Reviewed Makeup Artist In Her City”
23. “When You Accidentally Go To The Worst Stylist In Your Country”
24. “What My Sister Asked For vs. What The Salon Did vs. What My Mom Did After The Salon Disaster”
25. “My Best Friend Got This Done At Ulta Today”
26. “A Sephora Employees Rendition Of A ‘No Makeup Makeup’ Look. At Least Is Was Free”
27. “Are These Too Thick? I Can’t Tell If I’m Just Not Used To Them Or If This Is A Normal Application. I’m Not Thrilled With Them”
28. “What I Asked For And What I Got”
29. “The Usual Hairdresser Disaster. My Usual Curl Pattern vs. After Styling By The Hairdresser After A Cut”
30. “The Haircut She Wanted vs. What She Got”
31. “My Awful Eyebrows. Bad Microblading, Cheap Ink, Wrong Aftercare Directions. Now Look At Them”
32. “Expectation vs. Reality ($200 Later). Hairdresser Tried Telling Me It Was The Same Thing. Nope. Nope. No”
33. “Nail Bar Experience In Indonesia”
34. “Reference Photo vs. What I Got”
35. “What My Hair Looked Like – What I Asked For – And How It Turned Out”
36. “$60 “Professional” Halloween Makeup. I Asked For The Photo On The Left, With Just A Little Fake Blood. On The Right Is What The Makeup Artist Gave Me”
37. Horrible Shade Match
38. “My Little Sister Got Her Makeup Done For My 30th Birthday Party. She’s Really Good At Doing Her Own Makeup. However, She Wanted To Treat Herself And Went To The Salon”
39. “What I Asked For vs. What I Got – $450 AUD And 4.5hrs Later. I’m Going To Bed”
40. “What I Wanted vs. What I Got”
Let us know what you think about these tragic accidents in the comment section below. Now we hope whenever you go out to a beautician you make sure that they are good at what they do. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Good Luck!