Scott Metzger is a cartoonist and a proud cat owner who has spent over 20 years creating hilarious cartoons.
Scott Metzger creates single-panel cartoons based on cats. He has been creating cat comics since 1996. He draws from the perspective of a cat. So, if you are a cat owner, you are going to love his artwork. Today, you will learn what life looks like from a cat’s perspective. All the cat owners will agree that sometimes it gets hard to understand a cat’s behavior and nothing makes sense but Scott’s artwork truly depicts the nature of cats. You’ll see some of these comics and will instantly relate them with your cat. Even if you don’t have a cat, watching these comics will make you understand what life is like with them. So, our feline friends are in the spotlight today and you are in for a treat too! Scroll down below to see 40 hilarious cat comics by Scott Metzger that will crack you up:
1. Cats and dogs can be keyboard warriors too.
2. Just when you’re about to think your cat is getting used to their new sibling.
3. And these mistakes will be repeated.
4. Seems more like 24/7 lethargy to me.
5. Sadly, his wallet was closed.
6. Come on, Dave. There are limits to cat shenanigans!
7. The scariest things to ever exist for cats.
8. Basically, the cat is a realist.
9. Just puke on his pillow when he’s asleep.
10. Hello, meow-one-one, what’s your emergency?
11. Knocking down a few cold ones with the boys.
12. The perfect box! Who cares about chocolates?
13. What order?
14. Leave your marks all over your human’s house.
15. “How to score catnip” got to me.
16. Are you ashamed to be a part of this loving family, catto?
17. Is that supposed to be a catto dancing around a scratch post?
18. Very violent songs, I must say.
19. Mine would just run away.
20. No, pick your favourite in front of us.
Scott Metzger is a cat owner himself and many of his comics are inspired by his own cattos. “My two cats are Hannah (13 years old) and Max (7 years old). Both are rescue cats,” he told Bored Panda. “Hannah is part Siamese and part Calico. She’s sweet and friendly, but she clearly prefers my wife and 10-year-old daughter. Max is a tuxedo cat, and he loves people – he loves everybody. He’ll sit on any available lap.”
The artist likes making people happy, and having people laugh at his comics motivates him. That is why he has been working on his comics for 22 years. “It’s a great feeling when a comic connects with people or if someone says they laughed out loud at a silly cat cartoon,” he said. “A couple of weeks ago, a woman emailed saying that she battles depression, and my animal comics have made her laugh and feel better. That made my day.”
Scroll down below to see more of his brilliant and hilarious work:
21. You’re my chaos.
22. This is so hilariously accurate.
23. Dave needs to gain some control over his life.
24. Go find it yourself, human.
25. You can’t just lick your balls wherever you want.
26. As soon as the clock strikes 3AM, we start.
27. The motivation lasts 0.5 seconds.
28. Sounds perfect!
29. I wasn’t talking about a literal box, Clarence.
30. The zoomies are kicking in.
31. Deciding his late-night shenanigans.
32. What a graceful song.
33. That’s more like it.
34. Cats and work don’t go well together.
35. Great customer service!
36. I think humans should start doing this too so people would be faster.
37. A true hero!
38. Perfect delivery.
39. Not sure, if she is going to appreciate that, catto.
40. He is literally on them right now.
Did any of these comics crack you up? Are your cats like this too? Share your opinions on these comics with us in the comments below!