Do you think you are a horror fanatic?
You might have watched The Conjuring, Sinister, Annabelle and start considering yourself the bravest of all. Well, we are going to shatter all your misperceptions today. We have made a collection of the creepiest and spookiest pictures of all times that are sure to send shivers down your spine. Before you think of scrolling down to read the full article, we warn you one more time. If you are home alone, better change your decision and not look at these pictures because they are going to be the worst nightmares. We are asking one more time, do you really consider yourself a horror enthusiast? If yes, scroll down to see how fearless you are. We are sure you are gonna regret it.
1. I am gonna have nightmares for the whole month.
Credits: McGby128 / reddit
2. A giant spider crab.
3. What would you do if you see her in the redbox shop?
Credits: hypo-osmotic / reddit
4. Would you like to have a walk in this long tunnel?
Credits: holleyfieldart / reddit
5. Your new friend for a long drive.
6. Those teeth are giving us shivers.
Credits: Xavimoose |/ reddit
7. The hungry escalators.
Credits: IntentStudios / reddit
8. This picture will flash before my eyes every time I am going to have a drink.
Credits: Jgrnaut / reddit
9. He is baking something for you.
Credits: nayafko / pikabu
Imagine getting yourself a drink after a hectic day. You sit down to enjoy your drink and notice a spider walking inside your straw. Eek! It will ruin your whole day and every time you are going to see a drink; this scene will flash before your eyes. Make sure to check your drinks, guys. Better to be safe than sorry. Imagine coming home after work, you come to the kitchen to make yourself dinner and see a giant snake there trying to operate the oven. Seems like he was already baking a yummy treat for you. I would have literally passed out if it was my kitchen. Just thinking about how did this snake entered the house and who came in to rescue the owner. We have so many questions!
10. I will throw this brush right after.
11. Swimming never seem this scary before.
Credits: ingreenlight / reddit
12. Now I know where do all my Halloween decorations have been going.
Credits: spenardagain / reddit
13. A mysterious light coming from a hospital building which is abandoned for years. Strange!
Credits: RedStarBeograd / imgur
14. A wind storm in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Credits: dhaunt / reddit
15. This braid scared the hell out of me!
Credits: MedicZee / reddit
16. A tornado of birds.
Credits: wadeybb / reddit
17. Eek! What have I just seen?
Credits: unknown author / imgur
18. Imagine seeing this from your window.
Credits: wadeybb / reddit
19. What if you slip from the first stair?
Credits: uncle_drunky / reddit
Imagine buying a new house and you go down to check the basement and boom it’s as spooky as one can ever visualize. It is enough to make your blood run cold. Would you even spend another minute there? Obviously, no. You would want to run as much as you can to save your life from this terrifying house which looks more like a ghost house. You would leave your dream of buying a new house. Tell us which of these photos scared you the most in the comments down below! If you have ever witnessed something that scared the hell out of you, then share your story with us.