This artist is so talented!
We have collected the best of the best three creepy comics for all of you dark humour lovers. We know how much you guys love the dark humour, the creepy vibes and dark endings in the comics so this is exactly what we have brought for you today. These are not like the other basic and average dark comics, these are really special. The thrilling and mindblowing storylines will keep you on your toes, the mystery and riddle will mess with your head. And the ending is so disturbing and dark, you will be shook to your core.
The great and extremely talented artist who has created these amazing comics is none other than Adam Ellis, he is also known as Adamtots. He is very famous for making mysterious, creepy, dark comics with mindblowing storylines and riddles that totally captivate you. These comics are really unique and so different. If you are not a fan of Adam Ellis already then trust me you will become one after reading these because the same has happened to me. Out of all of his great and famous works, we came across these three very surprisingly creepy comics that have the most unexpectedly dark endings that we all love to read. Keep on scrolling down…
1. “Salami, olives, and sausage.” Now, this comic started with a very heartbreaking and relatable scene.
2. As if the girl was not stressed enough with her boring job, she also has rent due tomorrow. She gets an online order and uses it as distraction from her worrisome thoughts.
3. She gave the delivery guy the order and he noticed that the person lives very close by.
4. She reminds him to split the tip he gets in half before he leaves to deliver the order.
5. The delivery guy come back sooner than expected with the pizza still in his hand, he told her that the person did not receive it for some reason.
6. The girl explains the order to the delivery guy and he refuses to eat so she feasts on it all alone.
7. Soon as her shift ends she closes the restaurant and leaves to go back home.
8. She could not understand why she was getting such a strange feeling in her stomach, it was the pizza she ate earlier or what…?
9. She slowly walked by the house surrounded by multiple police cars as she examined the house.
10. It completely shook her, it was the same house that ordered online with a cryptic message that she could not understand. She finally had the chance of saving a life but she failed.
Wow. I am totally speechless. Okay, can we just get to the point and start talking about how mind blowing this little piece of art is?! It completely captivated me, took all of my attention and It literally shocked me with its extremely dark ending. It was giving off really creepy and mysterious vibes from the beginning but I never expected it to end in such a thrilling way. True to its genre, it really was super creepy. I could literally feel the creepiness and the shocking ending really took me by surprise. I was completely caught off guard, it was so unexpected. Great work, I have to admit it. I really love this comic so much. I am a huge fan now. Keep on scrolling down to read more comics by this artist…
11. “Little House In The Sea.”
12. The girl explains how she has spent her life living alone on an island with her mother.
13. She goes on to explain that her mother told her there was only water and nothing else. Her mother also told her not to ask such questions again.
14. They have always lived like this together until one day, when something horrible happened…
15. Before her mother died, she instructed her what to do with her body when the day arrives.
16. She wrapped her body in a clothe and let it float away in the ocean.
17. One day, she goes out to fish on her own. That is when she finds an egg on the shore.
18. She picks up the huge egg, she has no idea what that thing is. When it cracks, the thing inside it shocks her.
19. It was a baby! A human being, a newborn child inside the egg.
20. Everything makes sense to her now.
21. “The Strange Door (Original story by: Krishnarjun Bhattacharya).”
22. A couple bought a new house that had a hidden door that led outside.
23. They did not give it much thought and started using the door but after a while, the husband suspected something strange.
24. He noticed something very strange that everytime he left the house through that door, each person he met would always be left-handed.
25. He was convinced that it was not a coincidence but he just could not wrap his head around it so he stopped using that door.
26. He heard a knock downstairs late at night which woke him up.
27. Strangely enough, there as no one on the front door so he went to that other door.
28. Her wife went out for a run and she had forgotten her keys so she came back. He quickly hides the door behind the wardrobe like it used to be.
29. The next day husband notices something strange about her wife’s behavior.
30. Even though she is using her right hand like she normally does but it feels like she is having difficulty doing so as if she was left-handed all her life…
Oh, wow. Absolutely amazing! What an amazing piece of art these are. All of these three comics had such an amazing and shocking ending, totally unexpected and super creepy. I got so lost in these stories even though they ended so perfectly but I still can not help but want to read more. If you loved these comics as much as I did, do not forget to support Adam Ellis on his Instagram and Patreon. Which comic did you like the most out of these three and why? Tell us your thoughts in the comments down below…