Well, this is the first time I’m saying that I’m glad I grew up.
We have always hated ourselves for wanting to grow up when we were kids. But after seeing this post, you’ll surely change your mind. Children have creative minds. They are fresh and their imagination runs wild. Having toys can help them play with their imagination. For a child, their toys are actual living creatures. If you had toy cars, you would pretend you were driving them while moving them on a track. With dolls, you would take care of them as if they were babies. Some toys that would make noise were used to distract us when we were crying. All these toys were considered cute and good for our growth.
However, every now and then you would come across a toy that would look very creepy. You would avoid that toy and play with the others. But those toys had nothing on the ones we are about to show you. Prepare yourselves because this might be nightmare fuel. Scroll down below to see 20 horrifying toys that will make you glad you grew up:
1. We have heard of centaurs but what the hell is this?
2. Wasn’t expecting that pig because it clearly says “Bear.”
3. Why are her eyes like that? Why are her teeth like that? Why?
4. No thanks. I’ll pass.
5. Even the doll behind this one is creepy.
6. No toy set is complete without a rubber foot.
7. Why does this exist? And why does it look inappropriate?
8. This doll has an open uterus and the baby has white eyes. Nothing creepy at all.
9. This looks like something the kid made themselves.
10. Baby in a bottle.
Well, I am certainly glad my childhood is over because what the hell are these? Why do you want to traumatise kids so badly? Who would even buy these? If a kid owns any of these, it wouldn’t come off as a surprise if they grow up to become a psychopath. I’m going to have a hard time sleeping because these toys are going to flash in front of my eyes when I close them. But since I’m already traumatised, I’m going to make you join the club. Scroll down below to see more scary toys:
11. Burn it before it comes to life.
12. Chucky has nothing on this doll.
13. Pandas definitely don’t look like that.
14. This Barbie looks like a serial killer.
15. What is this? Why is this?
16. What is this creature supposed to be?
17. The shape of that wand is kind of sus.
18. Is this doll supposed to be an old man?
19. Where is my Holy water?
20. Do little girls actually play with this?
Would you let your kids play with any of these? Did they creep you out too? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.