Kids can be very ridiculous at times.
Guess who can give a very tough competition to cats when it comes to being annoying? Kids. Kids can be proper devils at times. They don’t know what a migraine is so why would they stop screaming at you while you’re having a severe migraine attack. And this is just one of the infinite examples of kids being very ridiculous at times.
Kids always do and learn what they see. That’s called growing up. But in the process, for some reason, I don’t know how they have the most illogical logic and reason for every single thing in the world. Why didn’t you close the door after coming out? Because my doll was inside. Why aren’t you eating this apple? Because it reminds me of Snow White. What time do you sleep? The time I go to bed.
You name it, they have it. Very innocent and adorable, but very quick and innovative to escape everything as well. Today, I’ve stories from parents of these 30 kids who refuse to eat their food. The reasons they give for not eating the food are absolutely hilarious and so fun to read.
Scroll down below to have a good laugh and feel free to share this with your friends to enjoy together.
More information: | mykidcanteatthis |
1. “Because it looks like it needs a doctor.”
2. Because they’re all “cracked open like humpty dumpty” and he “can’t eat things that are broken,” because they might “break him.” And “no one would be able to put him together again.”
3. “I got a new toy and spent AGES cutting the boy’s lunch out. Eddie took one look, sighed, and said “You shouldn’t have done that.””
4. “Because it has seeds.”
5. “Because a mouse already had some.”
6. Batpasta. “They cried because they couldn’t understand it wasn’t real bats.”
7. “Because she’s a vegetarian. She wants chicken nuggets instead.”
8. “Because they are ‘blurry’ (wavy)”
9. “Because it’s cold and tastes like you mixed a bunch of fruits together.” Umm, yeah she did!
10. “Ewww it has toes…”
11. “I can’t eat it because it’s his. So I guess we’re gonna have to put it in a raft, push it out to sea, and set it aflame using a flaming arrow Viking style. RIP Pringle. Enjoy Valhalla.”
12. “After watching the movie ‘Ratatouille’ 658098764 times and asking me to make what they made 787628 times I spent hours scouring the internet for the exact same recipe from the movie and made it and now they can’t eat it because a rat didn’t make it.”
13. “Because it’s too cute. I actually had to freeze it so it could stay like this forever and he could visit it”
14. “Because it ‘reminds me of Snow White.’. I told her that if this apple really could make her sleep for several hours I would have cleaned the store out.”
15. “Because by removing cherry seeds, I turned them into olives.”
Hands down to all these parents who bear all of that for I don’t know how many times in a single day. Parenting ain’t easy man. These kids have all the reasons and answers you need to every issue of the universe. Honestly, how about we let them rule us. I can bet the results won’t be worse than they already are.
Scroll down below for some more ‘logical’ reasons to not eat the food.
16. “Because although loves onion rings, recently learned that they contain onions.”
17. “It’s too beautiful.” “She’s crying actual tears of joy. She’s 4.”
18. “Because if Honey Nut Cheerios taste like honey and Chocolate Cheerios taste like chocolate, this one must taste like the cast of Frozen and she doesn’t want to eat Elsa.”
19. “Because the hairs disgust him. He’s fifteen. Fif. Teen.”
20. She: “I don’t like all the nipples.” Me: “You mean seeds?” Her: No, NIPPLES!”
21. “Because they don’t have heads. Side note. He bit all the heads off/”
22. “Because she doesn’t like the orange thing on the bottom. It’s her fork…”
23. “Because there are too many spoons in the bowl. (You’ll never, EVER, guess who put them there.)”
24. “Because he discovered halfway through that it isn’t an Oreo. I never said it was an Oreo. He’s crying. There is a crowd forming. Send help.”
25. “Because the grapes are too spicy. SPICY”
26. “Because it has legs. Fresh carrot from the garden.”
27. “Grilled cheese sandwich. Because it has a tail and he doesn’t eat animals.”
28. “Because the honey looks like a rabbit and she doesn’t want to wreck it. In her defense, it totally does.”
29. “Because she asked for cheese and crackers, not crackers and cheese.”
30. “Because he doesn’t like his food this fancy.”
And so this is all from the weirdest and the most illogical reasons ever to not eat the food. The innocence of all these kids pours right out of these stories. But I can fully understand the annoyance their parents have to bear. I hope you guys had a laugh, though. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.