Deep thinkers on twitter are making us rethink our whole life.
Twitter is like a blessing and a curse at the same time. It is a good thing that every one gets to speak their mind freely and give their opinions but we should know that not everyone’s opinion is right. There are every kind of people on that app, you will see artists trying to show their artistry, Doctors trying to spread awareness, Activists fighting for important causes, Meme coming up with great entertainment and some internet poets making us feel lonely and depressed.
And some of them happen to be philosophical, deep thinkers who have questioned almost everything normal in our lives that is not suppose to be normal. They are making us realize how messed up everything is. Keep on scrolling down to blow your mind with their insanely accurate tweets…
1. I would simply pay them the amount they did in the old days then.
2. That burden is just too much.
3. I just do not understand who is that much energetic in the morning and why are you so energetic in the morning to go on a run? It takes me good 2 hours to process everything after I wake up.
4. He knows the truth.
5. I just love airports in general.
6. The accuracy of this tweet is 10/10! She literally described my whole life so easily.
7. That is actually so true, Allison. Miracles still do happen.
8. You just know you are an actual adult now when these type of stuff makes you happy.
9. Parties are so overrated.
10. Coming up with the weirdest excuses to cancel plans explains a lot about adult life.
11. That is very polite of you but just leave me and my food alone…please?
12. This is s me, anything to avoid getting embarassed. I am a grown woman and I still get nervous when I am ordering food.
13. I never sit in the front, why is it so weird to sit in the front with or without friends?
14. I am going to use that in my next meeting as well! Thank you, Adam.
15. I hate big gatherings just because it takes ages to get everyone to agree on one same thing.
See, this is what I was talking about. These people are calling out everyone and they have the best way to explain adult life in a sentence or two which is hilarious as well. Some of these are so accurate, I feel attacked because of how much I can relate to these. It is good to know almost everyone is experiencing the same thing and I am not the only fool out there. Keep on scrolling down to see more of these tweets…
16. That is because IKEA is actually cool.
17. I miss being a kid and totally depending on my parents for everything.
18. Even though I am not a fan of coffee, I crave it too much.
19. “Life not lived to the fullest is no life at all…” I totally agree, drink your milkshakes everyone.
20. Oh, yes that really feels good to know we get more nap time. I mean what could possibly be better than sleeping, right?
21. This is exactly what I mean when I say I will let you know to some one.
22. YES! Some one finally said it. That is so annoying.
23. She has a point.
24. Ungrateful people.
25. Sad reality.
26. Oh, my God! This is an amazing idea.
28. Rocky Top keith is spitting nothing but facts.
29. Ugh, same! I get such strange dreams and they mostly include people I do not even remember the name of.
I love how each and every tweet here is so on point and we all are experiencing the same ups and down of adult life, right? I have been triggered and called out my these people s many times, it is insanely accurate and relatable. I agree with all of them. Which tweet did you think was relatable to you? Tell us in the comments down below…