What would you think if your pet was sold without your permission? I understand it is offensive and unacceptable, but please don’t pass judgment on this individual too quickly. He may have sold the puppy his girlfriend adores more than her life, but he had a good cause. Let’s have a look at what it is. @ExtensionTrouble29 is a user on twitter who has been sharing a home with his GF, who suffers from anxiety and her dog. Despite the fact that the GF works a lower-paying job, the OP is able to pay all of their bills. However, after OP’s job loss four months ago, things have become more difficult for them.
They are unable to meet their daily expenses, and their funds are insufficient to allow them to continue renting their flat. They feverishly search for a flat within their budget while facing eviction in thirty days, but this is extremely tough. They won’t be able to move in even if they find an apartment that allows dogs. OP has suggested selling her GF’s dog on multiple occasions, but she has always denied it. As a result, he resolves to locate a new home for his GF’s dog without her knowledge. She is devastated when she discovers it.
1. Here goes the story
2. OP’s gf had a low paying job and he worked for more than half of the bills yet did not mind
3. After losing job, they had an eviction notice for missing rent, gf wasn’t cooperating and OP had to hunt an apartment alone
4. He finally found an apartment in the restrictive budget but unfortunately it did not allow dogs
5. He had to give it away and he was constantly telling his gf about the whole situation
6. Here’s what happened after he told her about the situation
7. She wasn’t understanding the point that there was no place for the dog and wasn’t even helping so he had to do something on his own
8. He found a family for Auggue to be given to
9. After giving the dog away and breaking the news to the gf, she has been in a terrible state
The girlfriend continues to blame OP for his actions, but we understand why. And the vast majority of people concur.
11. True that
12. Thus seems about right
13. He really did not have any other options left
14. This man just out some sense to the situation
15. All our friends think OP did a good job
18. She was absolutely not being able to think rationally otherwise she would understand instead of blaming
In case you are too quick to conclude that this man is an a**hole, please think again. OP knows netizens do have questions about him and his behavior, and he doesn’t mind giving a further explanation for it.
19. Here’s the edit from OP
So, what are your comments on this story? Did OP’s decision seem rational to you? Don’t forget to leave your feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more.