Parents love their children and are very proud of them. They just love their mini versions all by their hearts. They talk about their kids to all of their friends, neighbors, and even their relatives. Their world revolves around their children. If you have a social media account then you are probably familiar with posts about parents pranking their children. This may sound ridiculous but it is true and sometimes parents post this to spread their parenting hacks and it is hilarious, there’s no doubt about that.
There’s no such feeling that can be as good as a Goodchild. However, there are some posts that probably make you do a double-take just as you finish reading them and wonder: “Did that really happen?” People sometimes overstate stories just to show how clever their children are. Here at Defused, we have collected 18 times parents roasted themselves boasting about their brilliant kids. What are you waiting for? Keep on scrolling down below and enjoy yourself.
1. This kid is living in his adult at the age of two
2. This is hilarious kids are kids
3. No way this kid is a player
4. Kids never fail to surprise us
5. Oh my God these kids are hilarious
6. Is that even real?
7. Kids are absolutely honest, this post made me emotional
8. Amen bro Amen
9. What is this nonsense?
10. That totally hurts
11. How can she be this genius? It’s heartwarming she is lucky to have daughter like her
12. That’s quite a six year old kid
13. She’s a bright kid man
14. This kid is wiser than many of us
15. This kid is a gem, it just felt right into the heart
16. Hope that he’s fine
17. How can he make eggs and french toasts he’s only two?
18. You should be proud
Kids are entertaining, kids are full of energy. Parents sometimes post hilarious things about their kids and sometimes they are just too sweet. Kids nowadays are a lot smarter than us, literally, the kid above who is aged 2 years cooked a whole breakfast for her mother all by himself, and he’s only 2 years old. It is quite stunning, right?
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank You!.