Camouflage images are great…only if we can figure them out.
WHo doesn’t love a perfect blend? I think it is safe to say we all do. But there’s a condition. Mostly the case is you love that perfectly-camouflage picture because you took it yourself. You know exactly what the camouflaged product is and where it is hiding in the overall photograph. But if you are a searcher, things can get pretty nasty because you now have to cherish the perfect blend but your duty is also to look for that camouflaged product. At times you click with the hidden thing within seconds, that’s cool. But when the clock ticks over 30 minutes and you are still looking for the cat hidden in the picture, you might want to break something.
It is a fun game if you think about it, from the searcher’s point of view if you have ample time. Today, we are bringing the game to you guys. You will be told exactly what you have to find. Your job is simple, you have to find.
No, it did not take years of research to compile these camouflage pictures for you guys. There’s a whole subreddit dedicated to this kind of stuff. You can simply go to this Reddit page known as “Find The Sniper“. The subreddit was created back in October 2014 and the sole purpose of its 87,600 members is to upload the best of the best-camouflaged pictures. So this makes our job easy. You can always check out the page if you want to solve some more puzzles.
Please don’t curse me if it takes longer. But what is mandatory is that you have to cherish the amazing skills of the people who shared these perfectly-camouflaged pictures.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. There is a Chameleon sitting on top of the military bag.
2. Can you spot the cat in this picture?
3. Not three, there are four guys in this photograph.
4. This is an easy one. Find the Giraffe in this picture.
5. There is another Hyena behind this one.
6. Yes that is an Owl you just spotted.
7. Can you spot how many heads are there in this picture?
8. Not everything in this picture filled with stuffed toys is a stuffed toy.
9. Sometimes a picture doesn’t show what it actually is. There is a human in there.
10. She is going to get sunburnt…no I am not talking about the woman.
11. The borrowing owl…he’s right there.
12. Look at the lower right part of the image, you will spot a perfectly camouflaged cat.
13. Can you guys spot the cat in this one? Look right below the big pile of snow.
14. There is an adorable bird hidden in the left side of the pile.
15. Where is the little bug? He is part of the bench.
16. A classic ‘Spot the lizard’.
17. I would declare you a master at deciphering camouflaged pictures if you spot the cat in this one.
18. There is a caterpillar in this photograph.
19. The tire of this bicycle are perfectly blended with the muddy floor.
20. The leopard is in a perfect spot waiting for its target.
Definitely not for the faint-hearted and those who can’t keep calm on their nerves. It is safe to say I will be requiring a couple of headache medicines after this one. It’s fine, you don’t get these amazingly blended images every single day of your life. So once in a while when they show up, it is important to cherish the final product and then waste your brain on finding out what is hidden in the image. At least that’s what I do.
21. Please find their lost Husky.
22. A master mind’s trickery.
23. Where is the dog?
24. Spot the owl.
25. There is a fourth cat, not this color.
26. There is a helicopter flying somewhere there.
27. Bottom right on the cardboard of the box, you will spot a spider.
28. That’s not just a pile of leaves, there’s a little puppy in there as well.
29. In this picture, there is a perfectly camouflaged Snow Leopard stalking a herd of Bharal.
30. There’s a hunter camouflaged in this tree holding a bow and aiming at something.
31. Task of the day is to find the frog hidden in this picture.
32. Can you spot the perfectly camouflaged car in this picture?
33. Where is the fish?
34. Yes you can see the elk but where is the mountain lion stalking it?
35. Amidst all these loaves of bread, there is a cat.
36. Good luck spotting the cat in this one.
37. In this photograph you see there are two cats. One on the chair and the other one behind the bars.
38. There are some numbers written over here…see if you can spot them.
39. We have a frog hiding in this picture.
40. Someone dropped a dice on there. I am not even going to try to find it.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Let us know how many did you get and how you feel about the images in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more camouflaged images if you had a great experience with the ones shared today;
“We adopted little Salem a week ago. She was incredibly timid and would hide whenever she saw us. She now comes to check us out when we are reading. I think we are making progress!!!”