There is no sadness in the world a dog can’t fix.
Dogs have this magical ability to cheer up everyone they are around. They are just built that way. Their positive energy and vibes just radiate in the entire room. If you’re ever upset and need some cheering up, look over for a dog. 2 minutes into playing with it, you will find yourself very relaxed and will forget all your worries. That is one of the miracles they perform with us. Dogs are extremely precious and pure. They have no malice in their hearts. That is exactly why we think they are too precious for this world.
Wholesome doggos are something everyone needs to see every once in a while. It clears the tension in the room. This is why we provide you with wholesome doggo content every now and then, so you can loosen up a bit. If you were having a bad day, you made the right decision by coming here. Scroll down below to see 30 dog photos that prove dogs are too precious for this world. And there is also a bonus at the end of the post!
1. Longest ears east of the Mississippi right here.
3. I think pancake is broken, anyone know a good repairman?
4. My friend’s dog is so polite, sits cross pawed often.
5. Well, folks, if you saw yesterday’s post, we have a name… Brisby!
6. Pup just met his first box turtle, That’s adorable.
7. Pupper says hello
8. What a unique looking doggo.
9. The friendliest passenger
10. My friends new adorable puppy! German Shepherd and Husky
11. This is Angus, today is his Birthday!
12. Our newest family member, Gouda!
13. My dog is now 13 yo
14. This was Jemma when they first got her.
15. This is Jemma now.
Feeling better yet? I mean, who wouldn’t? Just look at these precious faces. If I could adopt a million dogs, I would. But I would end up homeless if I did that. You just want to pet every doggo on this list because they are just so cute. How can anyone resist them? Keep scrolling for more wholesome dog content:
16. Daisy and her chicken
17. We were hoping for a photo of Bowie catching the ball
19. Cute lil dachshund
20. World’s happiest dog
21. This is my friends baby corgi, Niki
22. Nope…Swear I’ve Been Here All Day
23. She told a joke and is still waiting for me to laugh
25. ITS SOMEONE’S BIRTHDAY!
26. 6 weeks – 2 years! They grow up so fast!
27. Your typical husky
28. Last weekend my girlfriend witnessed a drunk driver roll their car. The puppy was ejected from the vehicle, she saved him. Yesterday, I adopted him.
29. Smol blep
30. Cat hat
And here’s a bonus picture for you guys!
31. This veterinarian has a comfort dog assistant that helps sick dog patients know that everything will be alright
Did you enjoy this list of wholesome doggos? Would you like to see more in the future? Share your opinions with us in the comments below.