Cats are crashing our zoom calls!
Everything has been flipped upside down as a result of the global epidemic. From modifying our daily routines to working remotely and holding meetings via Zoom sessions, we’ve done it all. However, if you have a pet, you know how difficult it can be to work remotely while your animal is in the same room with you.
Working from home might be a challenge, but there is one set of people who are enjoying it: their feline coworkers. Kittens all across the world are discovering that video conferencing is extremely cat-friendly, not to mention a wonderful opportunity for cats to ‘assist’ their humans in getting their work done.
However, despite the fact that there is an almost unlimited amount of ways in which cats can upset their owners in this age of technology and working from home, most people can agree that the world is a much cuter and funnier place because of their entertaining antics. Do you still not believe us? Check out these adorable photographs, and we are sure that they will brighten your day!
1. Some basics of zoom call etiquette. Most important, don’t forget to bring your pet along with you.
2. This is how you attend zoom meetings in winters!
3. This cat feels himself as Executive of a company.
This small businesswoman is so serious about her Zoom meetings. After all, there’s nothing that shouts “I’m the boss” quite like holding meetings from the comfort of your couch. With all of her business transactions taking place during this quarter, we wish this tiny tycoon great success. May she always be able to relax in the executive lounge!
4. Hey Prof, someone enjoys listening to you.
5. So why do cats choose to perch on top of laptops?
6. Hey everyone, meet our new furry co-worker!
Are you enjoying these hilarious zoom meeting pictures?
It’s becoming increasingly common for cats to be spotted during zoom calls. No matter how important the conference or training are going on, you can’t leave your feline friends behind and they don’t want you to attend them alone. You can always count on them for assistance. When your day at work from home is going sour or you’ve missed the deadline for your report submission, these lovely feline babies are there to cheer you up. They’re constantly there to brighten our gloomy days.
Keep scrolling for some more fun!
7. This lady posted her zoom picture with her cat that was conducted last year.
8. Looks like this cat is proofreading her work.
9. Oops! That was dreadful.
10. It’s the best feeling in the world to have your pet in a Zoom conference.
11. Whose that purr baby?
12. They appear to be casting for a news program.
13. The conference is being monitored from the back as if to see if things are going smoothly or not.
Which picture caught your eyes the most? Let us know in the comments section below.
Also, we’d love to see a picture of your pet participating in your Zoom conference. Share it with us!