An American was in Spain to spend their vacation. One day, as shared by, Reddit user u/Chipotito this American family visited a local restaurant where OP worked. The restaurant was owned by his grandfather and great-grandfather. It was late and the kitchen was closed when the family arrived. This information was politely provided to them by OP but they insisted on eating and referenced to their 7-year-old being extremely hungry. OP shared this news with his grandmother who told him to serve the customers.
As the family got handed the many they began demanding the Wi-Fi password. OP told them it was for personal use only. The mother didn’t like this rejection so she told her 7-year-old to start running around and make loud, annoying noises.
This caught the attention of OP’s great-grandfather who politely told them to leave or else the two policemen sitting in the restaurant, as he pointed to them, will escort them out with force. And so it happened. The family refused to leave and got thrown out by the policemen.
Scroll down below to read how it all went down. The entitled family also ended up paying 20 times the price of the food that they ate. You are going to love it when you find out how that happened.
1. Be too entitled and you will stumble on your own bad energy.
2. Here’s the cast!
3. Almost everyone was done eating at the restaurant.
4. While OP’s grandparents and great-grandparents ate their food, OP and his brother took care of serving.
5. That is when a family from America showed up at the restaurant.
6. OP told EM it was late and the kitchen was closed. The woman also said SK was really hungry so they need to have something to eat.
7. OP discussed the situation with his grandmother who told him to attend to the customers.
8. EM began getting rude questioning why those old people were eating (OP’s grand and great-grandfather) and why her family couldn’t eat.
9. OP informed her those old men were the owners followed by her telling them they can eat and guiding them to a table.
10. OP handed them the single menu that they had to which he got a strange look from EM.
11. And then the EF jumped in asking for the Wi-Fi password.
12. OP told EF the Wi-Fi was limited and only for personal use.
13. This angered the family as their “little angel” wanted to watch some videos.
You see this is exactly what I hate about these people. As soon as such entitled people go somewhere, just because they are paying for a certain service they begin to think they own the entire place. They begin talking like the owners, bossing everyone around with a strong ego not making them realize they are regular people just like anyone else.
So far I am really infuriated by the behavior of this family. Also, if they are in Spain on vacation, why didn’t they get an international data package so they could use the internet wherever and whenever they wanted? I know why, you need a brain to think and these guys didn’t have one.
Let’s see what happened next. Scroll down below to continue reading!
14. Now that is a good reality check. You can go to America if you are too eager to use the Wi-Fi.
15. EM then whispered something to SK who then started running around and making loud noises, trying to annoy everyone. OP’s great-grandfather asked him what was going on and got updated on the matter.
16. Great-grandpa told the family to control their child or leave. EM took it to heart and started shouting at him.
17. OP translated what EM just said to her great-grandpa.
18. Grandpa simply asked two men sitting at a table to escort the entitled family out.
19. OP told the family to leave themselves if they don’t want to be treated strictly as those two men were from the police.
20. The family refused to leave so the policemen got up and asked them politely to do as the old man said.
21. The family got and as they were about to leave, the policemen noticed their car was parked illegally.
22. Not only did they make a fool out of themselves, the family also got a €200 fine on their way out.
Here’s what the internet had to say about this:
23. They really thought they could control the Spanish.
24. No one was ever going to consider these people as representatives of a whole country. Don’t worry.
25. Reminded me of a scene from Fast and the Furious where Toretto said to Hobbs “This is Brazil”.
26. No need to apologize for idi*ts. They are idi*ts!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“[My] cat made this face when my girlfriend meowed back at it.”