The number of pleasures dogs carries in our lives is unrivaled. Individuals who claimed not to like dogs had also fallen in love with the dog of someone else.
These cuties are so pretty cute that you can’t seem to help but fall for them. We love that an increasing number of people are getting dogs as pets.
The Redditor in today’s AITA story procured his through adaptation. The thing is, his evicted friend asked him if he desired to adopt a golden retriever, and he said yes
1. AITA? Now viewers it’ll be up to you to let us know, be wise.
2. So it starts from here, OP was against the idea to get them into breeding
3. Being responsible for 12 puppies? Seriously it takes a lot of resistance to look over 3 dogs it’s 12 puppies.
4. Literally OP here is not an A-hole
5. No work is equal to no money so OP is not an A-hole
6. Morally and ethically behavioral it was all wrong
7. OP was clear ” I DON”T WANT THEM TO BREAD
8. Tell her to boil my head? This is hilarious but good advice.
9. Money is the main element of every problem
10. This monica made it very clear
11. See, everybody here mentally stabled is saying OP isn’t the A-hole here
12. Which was exactly stipulation?
13. Some real wise advice
14. Reddit community make sure that you won’t go empty-handed, they feed you the real and a true advice most of them, not everyone.
15. It wasn’t OP’s contest
16. This should be the heading, THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING!
17. She’s really lucky that she messed with the person like OP, if it would have been anyone you would be enjoying yourself in jail.
18. Every decision should be respected and OP’s sister didn’t
20. Exactly, yes.
21. Why did the parent even allow it?
22. This advice is formal and too accurate
23. This is Sally’s money
24. Raising puppies is not a piece of cake NTA
25. You deserve it just keep it