Product packaging is very crucial to sales.
Whenever you ask a businessman what the core objective of their business is, many would say so help the world, do this, do that. But we all know, that is not true. Business Studies 101 says the core objective of any business is to make profits. There is no point in a business if it isn’t making you any money. Like how are you supposed to do all the stuff you mentioned as your cores if you don’t have sufficient money to do it. In very simple terms, businesses need high revenues to get those high profits that they are after. One way to achieve that is by value addition. And that can be done through proper product packaging.
Packaging of the product can make or break the deal right on the spot. Even when you’re out looking for investors to invest in your business for whatever purposes, the first thing they look at is how your product looks, how is it packaged. So the packaging is very crucial.
Today, we’ve got some proper hilarity for you guys. Sometimes, organizations can go over the top with something that should be simple, really. And the results can be absolutely funny. We’ll be looking at some of the weirdest product packaging out there which would make you question everything about everything. As soon as you look at one of these packagings, only one word would be running through your mind and that is ‘why?!’
Scroll down below to have a fun experience.
1. Never eat a broken chip again.
2. What’s the point of creating a package just to pack 1 banana.
3. So you’re telling me, I’d need a whole basket to carry just a dozen eggs with me?
4. Under the ‘Lazy’ section…
5. But I only wanted one…
6. I think they went a little over ‘board’ with that one.
7. Plastic packed in meat.
8. So you have to open a package and get each one out of its package separately. How much free time do they think we have at our hands?
9. Absolute genius!
Well, that is enough weirdness for a day, but we are not done yet. The thing that bothers me the most is that these are real-time products available in the market for sale. Well, I don’t know about the money these products make, but they are getting a good sum of laughs.
Okay, break is over. Get ready for some more weirdness.
10. Do that and now you can sell them at double the price.
11. Was the cap too loose?
12. No thanks, I’ll have my own.
13. Coca-Cola filled in a tin ‘pack’ packed in a container. Sure!
Via Bored Panda
14. I’d give up.
15. Orders cheese sticks. Gets plastic instead.
16. I am not ready to do that much hard work to get to my food.
17. Not gonna lie, I was expecting at least 6 light bulbs in that thing.
And now we are officially done with the weirdness. I hope you guys had a good laugh Honestly, I am no surprised. It’s us humans so this is very much expectable lol. Feel free to share how you guys felt, in the comments section down below. Stay tuned for more goodness!