Huskies are not from this planet!
Ladies and Gentlemen, a lot of you regulars must be familiar with the fact we absolutely love dogs and wouldn’t think twice if we had to die for them. And the dogs feel the same about the humans they are in love with. They really don’t care much about themselves and always put the safety of their loved ones above their own. Such bravery and possessiveness are literally so hard to find. Dogs are literally perfect. And when you start exploring all the different kinds of breeds, that perfection keeps doubling up. Every dog breed is unique and amazing in its own way. It really depends on how you treat them because our good boys are always ready to give back. All their energetic and joyous selves require is a heavy dose of love and undivided attention. Be careful with that attention part because some of them take it very seriously.
So, love, caring, protecting, being hilarious, they are amazing at all of them. But there is one specific breed that excels all of them when it comes to being weird and dumb. And I am damn sure you guys are already onto it. Yes! We are talking about our good old Huskies!
For those who aren’t familiar with a Husky, which is very Siberian Husky is a medium-sized dog breed and is easily recognizable owing to their thick double fur coat, triangular ears, and some very gorgeous and distinct markings. They belong to the Spitz genetic family. On average, a Siberian Husky can live for about 12 to 15 years and can grow as tall as 2 feet. One very important thing to know about them is to try not to get them angry because a Husky has a bite force 320 pounds.
Given all these crazy characteristics that I have quoted, Huskies can be extremely hilarious and weird. They literally do things that will make you believe they are not from this planet or any planet at all. They are creatures of their own will. You’ll see!
Scroll down below for some Huskies being their super weird selves.
1. When you press the wrong button and your husky’s real identity gets revealed!
2. Every time you ask them to pose for a picture. They will do the exact opposite.
3. It’s just a ball, mate. Do you guys not have it on your planet?
4. This person pretended to throw the ball and captured the very moment his husky realized he is being played.
One must never betray a dog when it comes to playing fetch. Fetch is life! But this is very hilarious, look at those facial expressions that change so quickly lol!
5. This owner decided to call his husky in, who was actually having a really good time in the snow. The doggo went on to make the “just 7 more minutes” face!
Now how can you say no to that face? They literally know all our sweet spots.
6. A blend of fancy and drama!
It is too late now, doggos take habits way too seriously and just don’t change them. They keep on adding.
7 And my mother thought huskies are terribly aggressive and will eat me alive if I adopt one.
Just the weird I like.
Via Bored Panda
8. Hooman, what have you done to me? My systems are crashing.
When a flower headband feels weirder than a bloody bucket. Huskies are so weird!
9. This husky dug up a pig ear from its neighbor’s pantry which he never knew was there. An alien spy on a secret mission.
Maybe this husky’s ancestors buried this pig ear in there a million years ago and it just had to fulfill the prophecy.
10. Not just dogs, it’s how every single species reacts when they have to go see the doctor.
Want to see a Husky be dramatically shocked? Just say “It’s time to go to the vet.”
11. A satisfied husky smiling at a dissatisfied owner.
“Mummy! Did you not study dogs before adopting me?”, says the joyous Husky after demolishing the couch.
Via Sawko / pikabu
12. What has gotten into this puppy?
Sometimes they suddenly malfunction. Don’t worry, just press the “Reboot” button. It’s that big black bottom on the snout.
13. All hell breaks loose as soon as they spot their attention is being divided.
Weirdness put aside, huskies have a very sensitive teeny heart. They get jealous of other pets very easily. And if we add a pinch of drama in their, you can assume how the result would look like
14. They resort to hibernation when their owners aren’t home.
When that inseparable connection establishes between a dog and its owner, dogs literally associate everything with their owners. And living without them can become very difficult. It’s like a chain smoker not being able to smoke a cigarette for 9 minutes.
15. And when you return, these aliens go extremely crazy.
A craziness derived from happiness!
It’s getting hard to categorize them as dogs as I scroll through every picture. I think the only way to classify them as a dog is through “dog who got teleported from another planet”. I have a very simple question for these cute creatures. “What are you on?”
Regardless of how they act or react, they will always have my heart!
Go get a refill because we’ve got a lot more Husky weirdness coming your way to brighten your days up!
16. Why do they always have to make weird faces to the camera?
It’s in the blood!
17. This Husky is very amused by her sister.
18. “Bring me something that will excite me!”
Husky: “Your wish is my command!”
Via RANDY GOERING
19. When the interviewers ask you to reveal your hidden talents.
Nothing, I repeat, nothing is beyond food for this animal.
21. When the unavoidable software update starts installing on its own.
They often break down without any prior notice so be sure to look out for them if they are behind you on a walk.
22. Caught red-pawed!
Why would a husky go near cat food? Aliens, I tell you!
23. Oof the struggle just to get a peep!
24. When the wind reveals your true hidden identity!
Maybe Mom was right.
25. The term “personal space” does not exist in a Siberian Husky’s dictionary…
They will bring that big ass boopy nose ever so close to your face at the exact moment when you are watching the climax of your favorite movie. Why? Attention!
26. “I know right?! Who do you think could have done this?”
A Husky who I think went to a drama school for 4 years.
27. These weirdos will literally sleep everywhere, at any time.
28. A Siberian Husky not being able to contain its Cortisol!
Joy can often cause some unexpected malfunctioning.
29. Believe it or not, this on your screens is a Husky sleeping “comfortably”…
Via Husky Owner
30. What happens in practice vs the reality!
Hmm! I think she likes it.
Via Bored Panda
I really cannot see a world without huskies. We humans fully depend on them. Their sudden system lags are a proper source of entertainment. Who knows what they are thinking, maybe they do all this to make us laugh. Perhaps, their purpose is to serve humanity as goodness and an eternal source of positivity. Well, in that case, my friends, really don’t deserve them.
PS: My mother never let me get a husky because she thought they look very aggressive. Time to show her this post.
Don’t forget to like and share. And do comment down below how guys felt about this. Do you guys own a husky? Is your husky equally or more weird as the ones you just saw?