Humanity has way too much time on its hands.
Where is the lie? And given the current conditions of the global pandemic that we are living in, this whole staying-at-home thing has made us use our brains for the most useless yet creative ideas. The human brain is very wild, you must agree with it. Every single day, billions of thoughts enter and leave our brains. Some ideas seem way too stupid to proceed with so we drop them and move on, while others seem stupid enough to be acceptable and we do proceed with them. Such thoughts, on a usual day, come while you’re showing or sitting in the bathroom. But now that you don’t have a physical space to go to to work or study, these dumb thoughts occur at all times.
Here’s a new trend that surfaced on the internet. People who have got tattoos are using this app called face swap to swap their faces with their tattoos. Surely, the idea must’ve developed accidentally. If it was an original idea that was thought through, I would like to meet that person and bow down to them.
Get ready for some of the weirdest, hilarious, and creepiest results of people face sweeping with their tattoos.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Your face would make a really good tattoo not gonna lie.
2. Dude, this is kinda creepy!
3. Face swap, you drunk!
4. Oo, looking fresh!
5. Smile looks okay but the eyes look like this woman is about to suck the soul out of me.
6. That actually looks pretty cool.
7. Oh dear, what a nightmare!
8. Go release a mumble rap album now.
I am sorry but who decided this was a good idea? I am actually pretty creeped out by the results. Yes, I do get the hilarity in it, it’s a fun idea to see how it would actually look like swapping your face with the tatto. Okay, maybe I am overreacting a little here. There were some very funny results that I saw and I am pretty sure we have some more hilarity coming our way in a few seconds. Humans are way too creative.
Scroll down below to continue!
9. I think we might have a winner here. That tattoo fits so perfectly on her face. The question is, would she consider?
Via Jessy Lizotte
10. Oh my god that looks like Cameron Monaghan’s Joker from Gotham.
11. When you spend $150,000 on cosmetic surgery and try to pretend you like it.
12. How do we unsee this? Help!
Via Jordan Steel
13. Goth queen? Or the goth king? Confusion!
Via Bart Van Damme
14. What the actual…
Via Dan Pealing
15. Woah! Your face should have been the tattoo and not that thing on your face. Sorry, no offense!
16. The face fits so well as the tattoo, it is creeping me out.
17. Lol! This is kinda funny.
Via Daf Dones
I hope we didn’t weird you guys out that much. And I also know that those who have tattoos are definitely going to jump on this trend. Go ahead, it’s your world!
Don’t forget to like and do share your thoughts in the comments section.