Nobody wants to lose their furry friend, no matter what the reason may be. By keeping your dog on a leash all the time, except for some enclosed areas like your backyard or a designated dog park, you significantly reduce the chances of your dog getting lost or killed. You may think “Nah my dog isn’t like that he won’t run away” when a dog is startled by a thunderous sound or if something starts chasing him, it is possible for it to run away suddenly. Therefore, keeping your dogs leashed is safer than letting them wander off. In addition, dogs are less protected when off-leash. leashes and other humane restraints are the best way to prevent the majority of outdoor hazards.
In today’s AITA post, a Redditor told her friend not to take off her dog even though they were in a dog park we don’t know why though, In reality, though, the OP was a bridesmaid and planned a winery tour for 22 people during the day, so she didn’t want to cause her friend any unnecessary harm.
While she was appreciative of her friend taking her dog for a walk, she let the dog off-leash, even though the OP warned her not to.
Keep on scrolling down to read the whole story.
1. Is she the A-Hole? keep on scrolling down to find out
2. Returning the favor is always a good thing
3. Cute doggo had found his twin at the park
4. Well the OP isn’t wrong what’s the point of asking if you are going to do it anyway?
5. No means no for real, some people need to understand this
6. Is she the A-Hole for saying something?
7. True she did explicitly ask her not to and she did it anyways
8. OP didn’t need to give out any reason Her dog, her rules.
9. Anything can happen at any time no one knows your dog better than you
10. OP’s friend is trying to convince her that she did the right thing by ignoring her boundaries
11. This Redditor says, a dog can decide not to listen to you, and if the dog decides to do that when he is off the leash anything can happen
12. Some Redditors like Individual_Ad_9213 advised OP to not ask for help when it comes to your dog
13. Exactly why should OP apologize to someone for breaking the rules?
Well after reading the full post we feel like OP wasn’t being an A-Hole, It was actually her friend who was being an A-Hole by not following the instructions OP gave her, Folks if you are ever taking care of someone else’s dog make sure to follow the instructions the owner of the dog gave you.
That’s it for today folks tell us down below in the comment section what you think, do you think OP was being A-Hole or not let us know, don’t forget to like and share this article with your friends and family, and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thankyou!