Being a mom is not an easy task.
The whole idea of a parent, it seems so exciting and fun. Having babies and having them run around the house, sit peacefully in your arms, and smile at everything you do. Yeah well, all of that is limited to fantasy Or should I say fiction. Yes, you do get to savor some of those amazing moments but that’s not all. Nope!
Parenting is not an easy task at all. And that goes for all the animals as well, especially cats. Cats are very very energetic and they love to go crazy all day long. For a cat, it’s all fun and games. But as a mom cat, things can get extremely annoying. It is not until you become a mother, and this goes for all species, you realize how crazy you were during your young age. Literally, all hell breaks lose at times when the kids want food and they want to pee and they want to play, all three at the same time. Not for the kids, but for the parents, it sometimes because a nightmare that you want to escape and never have again.
Here are some images of tired mom cats, compiled from all over the internet, contemplating their mating decisions. Scroll down below to pay your respects to them, hardworking cat mommies.
1. Some impulse decisions went wrong.
2. After a tiring day of playing with the babies.
3. When you slowly get downgraded from being a Queen to being a pillow.
4. Have kids they said. It will be fun they said.
5. A spot that was once all hers is now all theirs.
6. How do I undo this?
7. Contemplating life after kids demanding to play right after they finished playing.
8. Mistakes were made that day.
9. I give up on everyone and everything.
10. “It was your idea.” “No, it was your hormones.”
10. Let me just poke one of them to see if this is real or a dream. Please be a dream. Oh no!
Oh boy, things really do get nasty. I wouldn’t know because I am yet to feel that feeling. Not that I am a woman, I just…you get the idea. Anyways, I feel for these mom cats and I feel for my own mother as well. Man, I used to flush soap for fun. God bless all moms.
Ready for some more? Scroll down below.
11. That Mama looks so done!
12. I said “a” baby. It was singular. Not plural.
13. It was all fun and games until she realized all free time is now over…forever.
14. When you just want a nice hot bath.
15. A tired mama cat.
16. Why have I done this to myself? Organize yourselves.
17. You can’t win any arguments when you are a Mom.
18. Oh my…thank god it was only just a dream. Never having baby kittens ever in my life.
19. I just want some sleep…
20. I once did this for fun. Now I regret it because I have to do ‘the octo’ 8 times a day.
It isn’t too different from humans, don’t you think? Take your decisions very wisely. Or else, someday you would be dying to get a 5-minute sleep just like these mom cats.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.