Bosses can be really dumb at times. Oh, let me correct myself we are in 2023 after all. The majority of bosses on this planet are dumb and do some really idiotic things that do not expect from a leader or your manager in a perfect world. But, as we all know, nothing is perfect and that is why we just have to accept the fact that once we enter the corporate world, we may never get to work under a good boss, unfortunately, because the number of bad bosses is exponentially increasing by the day.
The thing that makes life tough for employees working under such an idiot boss is that the boss has no clue about the job description of the employee. They actually have no idea how that job is supposed to be conducted. So a boss who has no information about your job will automatically make you nervous, anxious, and feel bad about yourself. These people really are one of a kind. You often hear companies go under a crisis, which could be financial, operational, or related to management. Just do some research on why those crisis situations came to be and you will find out it was all because an incapable person was sitting in the boss’ seat.
I am sure the term “dumb” associated with “boss” does remind at least some of you of the legend Michael Scott, the actor who starred in the show “The Office”. Well, today we are going to be reading through stories shared by employees telling us about their bosses creating moments that reminded them of Michael Scott. We have to read these ones for sure!
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. This is probably the most socially awkward moment I have ever read about.
One thing is for sure, my body cringes when I read just moments and I may never be able to read a moment like this again. My goodness, this is too far.
2. How to comply with your boss’ orders without actually complying with your boss’ orders…
3. He feels embarrassed if the two walk together.
4. But what we all want to know is if the trick worked or not.
This is the kind of sh*ttery you see in kids’ video games and I am sure the boss played something like this online and tried to replicate it in real life.
5. That is just way too unfortunate.
6. The bill came out more than the boss’ expectations and she literally ditched the whole staff and left. Wow.
7. I would have given my 2-week notice that very day.
What are these bosses? I swear I really don’t understand who put them on those high-authority chairs. The things they have all been doing are absolutely hilarious and so dumb. For us, this definitely is a great source of laughter but imagine the feelings of the employees who have to deal with these people on a daily basis. You have my respect.
Let’s read through some more Michael Scott moments created by some dumb bosses. Scroll down to continue!
8. The world’s worst boss stole the world’s best boss mug because why not…
9. Why do they have to be so specific about being bad?
10. Candles…dishwasher…I rest my case about this boss’ intelligence.
11. Maybe because that half piece of bran muffin had your saliva on it, boss. That is why no one wanted to eat it.
12. For once he decided to go beyond 60 and met his fate right away.
13. Somebody please make him watch The Office.
14. Oof, the shame!
15. The cringe is too high, my goodness!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more!
“I asked for the “can I speak to your manager” haircut. I almost peed myself.”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings