Some people think that someone always owe them something.
This world is full of entitled people and they are proud to be entitled. They do not show any shame for being and acting this way. They would make big demands. They would ask for free gifts. They would like people to give them discounts or give things for free. Who does not know that influencers get things for free? But have you ever seen an influencer texting someone and asking for a free picnic and even asking the supplier to pay them money for posting on social media? Isn’t it crazy? A musician wants production work at a cheap rate and a parent wants an electric scooter for his daughter at a very low rate. These people are going insane. Sounds like nothing can stop their entitlement. Today, we have compiled some of the most entitled people who are making big demands and having no shame at all. Scroll down to see.
1. When you are an influencer and instead of paying, you want a picnic for free:
On top of that, she wants the provider to pay her.
2. When you want a discount on a bike:
3. This guy started making deals with the seller:
4. Sounds like he has a lot of stuff to sell to purchase a bike:
5. Mother who is making a list of gifts the guests have to buy for her daughter’s Xmas and birthday:
6. Someone who wants a producer for free:
7. Is there anyone with a spare 42-inch TV?
8. Someone who wants a show for 10.50 euros
Entitled people would always make them look like a victim. They would always try to make you sound like the bad person in the situation who is not understanding their situation and not give them a discount or things for free. They would tell you how much they need it or how they can’t afford it or would try to make deals with you. Some would show how famous they are and how they can shame you publicly. Entitled people are disgusting and have no idea of what they are doing with their lives. Scroll down for more.
9. The “yes or no” game is on point:
10. This lady wants a dryer and wants people to contribute to her:
11. This Bruschetta is for ants I guess:
12. The waitress knew how to get a tip from her:
13. Hiker who threatened to stab and shoot riders:
Advertisement by UDM
14. This customer got a small serving of gravy for two bucks:
15. This person threatened the new staff member that he will publicly shame them:
16. The interaction between the two is evidence to most people:
Have you ever met entitled people in your life? If you ever did, share your experience with us in the comment section down below!