Age is just a number.
How many times have we heard this phrase?
We live in an extremely stereotypical world when it comes to what we should look like at a certain age. People all around us will judge us based on our looks. They will try to guess our age and pass all kinds of comments and even ask questions like “why aren’t you married yet?” or “you’re too young to be doing that!”. But in reality, people know nothing about us or our personal lives. Just like the photos below. You will not believe your eyes when you realize what age these people actually are. Maybe it’s a 12 year old who looks like a granny or a middle-aged woman who looks like a teenager. You never know! Scroll down and see for yourself.
1. “My grandmother in 1935 when she was 14 years old. She was a working woman and mother her entire adult life. She was once the fastest typists in the state of Utah. When she was 90, I recorded a video of her dancing to Part Rock Anthem, which went viral.”
2. “This photo was taken about a week before my 14th birthday.”
3. “23 years old convicted for murder.”
4. “My dad looked like a pre-midlife crisis businessman… when he was 17.”
5. “Me, 14, looking like a 40-year-old Russian housewife named Valenka.”
6. “My sister is 22 going on 12.”
7. “Matronly 40-year-old Korean librarian? Nope! Just me, a 12-year old boy.”
8. “12 y/o me in my family photo. I look like a 35 y/o secretary who makes the best Christmas cookies at work.”
9. “Me at age 16.”
10. “Just turned 38. No one ever believes me. Do I deserve to be here?”
11. “Me at 13 looking like a 30-year-old single mom who loves boxed wine and MLMs.”
12. “Me at 11 rocking the granny sweater.”
Do you also have something to share with us? Leave your comments below to get featured.