Warning signs are all over the world allowing us to make rational decisions by being careful and not putting ourselves in positions where it becomes one hell of a ride to get out of. The warning signs are always big in size and have vibrant colors with big fonts to make sure people catch the attention to acknowledge what’s written. The rather vivid signs are yet ignored by many, because of which the poor souls suffer injuries and other damages.
Though some of these are quite well explanatory of situations with proper consequences mentioned so people adhere to them. Some of the ones that caught our eyes are listed below with numerous situations. The danger aside, some of the signs are rather more hilarious to be taken that seriously. The context of the signs is so vague and funny that it does make you laugh even if you’re just bored scrolling through all the social media platforms.
1. It’s a Russian Roulette.
2. If you’re planning on becoming a viral pee-fluencer. Be bold.
3. Just DONT panic guys, it’s an every-week operation, there’s a two-third percent chance out of a hundred to be rescued, hang in there.
4. There must be a million other exhibits. I am sure. Do you agree?
5. Overpopulation requires such drastic consequences. Just like tolling cars, tolling people is a new trend.
6. Imagine being drunk and looking at this sight out of your bedroom, what a way to spend Halloween.
7. Tedd Bundy is that you?
8. Be daring enough or just stop polluting. Do or Die.
9. You do you, I’ll do me. Fair and square.
10. Animals are not on any human diet, let us not ruin their regime. Could be bad for their health. Just kale and all greens.
11. Falling would be worth it or not?
12. You’re just another walking protein bar for them, humans, let us not cross barriers.
13. Eventually, we all have to end up there. Might as well get used to it?
14. “Do not trespass!”, Beware of Wolves.
15. Once you’re strapped in, crying isn’t gonna help, sorry.
16. Trust issues can be hard to resolve sometimes within families, or maybe they are Asian.
17. You don’t wanna even try to test what comes next, just look at the horns.
18. Alaska announcing public emergencies beforehand.
19. Australia should have these signs all over the country along with all the tiny species that are found there.
20. Just cuz it’s cracked doesn’t mean it’s broken.
I had an amazing time going through these notices and signs, acknowledging how people show their relevant concerns through these posters that do warn yet get you to question what’s at stake. People still decide to be careless of such signs and just don’t realize how threatening the situation can actually become. Some of the signs above are just a snippet of all the tragedies that are waiting to happen. As a community lets’ rather adhere to such warnings (the serious ones) than have to put our safety at stake. It’s better safe than sorry. After all, we don’t wanna die because we got lost at the corn maze due to starvation.