Marriage is a huge commitment.
It is not something that you just decide randomly and go on with. You don’t pull out the ring on just anyone. Yes, marriage is a rollercoaster ride as there are ups and downs, which is exactly why one should really check if they would be able to handle it or not. When you’re married to someone and start living with them, you will find out a lot of new things about them. You can never fully judge anyone until you live with them. You will get to see sides of them that will catch you off guard completely. However, if you want things to work, you will have to sacrifice and compromise a lot. If you are a team, you have a higher chance of staying together.
However, sometimes we make the wrong choices. We are so blinded by our love for a person that we completely ignore very clear red flags. We go ahead and marry people like that, and then wonder where things went wrong after a while. A third person can easily spot these red flags, so if someone warns you, listen to them. These people witnessed red flags at weddings, and you’re going to love these stories. Scroll down below to read them:
1. Well, at least she was honest.
2. It was well deserved.
3. Never stay with someone purely because you have a child with them.
4. That just seems like a trainwreck.
5. He has his eyes placed elsewhere.
6. That is why you never spend so much on just one day.
7. What a coincidence.
8. That is just disrespectful.
Before getting married, make sure your partner really loves you and respects you. If they have a history of cheating on you, I can guarantee you that they will never change. Never stay with someone who does not value you and can’t stay loyal. It isn’t worth the misery it brings afterwards. Recognise the signs before it is too late. Scroll down below to read about more red flags:
9. I wonder what happened afterwards.
10. Now he is just being sexist.
11. Ouch, that must’ve hurt.
12. Were the downs worth it?
13. No understanding or compromise.
14. Why get married in the first place then?
15. They never change.
16. We let our feelings get the best of us sometimes.
Wow, these just scared me. A lot. There really are evil people in the world. Have you ever spotted red flags at a wedding? Share your stories with us in the comments below!