Relationships are built on trust, love, and understanding. But what happens when trust is shattered by suspicions of infidelity? This is a story that resonates with many the tale of grappling with doubts, navigating emotions, and ultimately finding a path toward healing. In this article, we delve into a heartfelt Reddit post that encapsulates the complexities of such situations. The journey of “My bf (25) and I (23)” offers insights into the human experience of dealing with cheating and its aftermath.
At the heart of this story is the emergence of Rachel, a friend who seemingly embodies the classic “girl you shouldn’t worry about.” We’re introduced to the characters: OP, her boyfriend John, and Rachel. The initial bond and friendship between John and Rachel is the starting point of the tale.
A few months into the relationship, Rachel professes her love for John. He declines her advances, but this event sparks the first rift in the relationship. However, they decide to remain friends, setting the stage for more complications to come.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story in OP’s own words and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. OP says that her boyfriend is cheating on her but he can’t see it
2. OP says that the girl who her boyfriend tells her not to worry about is a stereotypical girl
3. He turned her down, but they continued their friendship and she moved out of the state.
4. OP went on a road trip with her mom, and her boyfriend decided to take one with his best friend.
5. She asked OP’s boyfriend to help her move out of state again
6. OP says that things were good and quiet for a while
7. OP says that it started at the gym because she joined the one OP and her boyfriend go to though OP and her boyfriend work out on different splits
8. OP says that It went from just at the gym, to hanging out at her house
9. OP went to work as usual and told her boyfriend that she would be off early, he said he would be home when she got home and that they could watch TV and hang out.
10. OP does not think that they are physically involved
11. OP updated her post sometime after and she is at a friend’s place she couldn’t handle it anymore
12. OP talked with her therapist and her mom and both of them said the same things
13. OP thinks that her boyfriend genuinely didn’t mean to hurt her but he is not willing to see it
14. OP is currently trying to find somewhere to live other than her friend’s couch
15. This Redditor told OP to leave she also said that he knows how OP feels, he just doesn’t care.
16. This Redditor says that it sounds like OP’s boyfriend upgraded her to girlfriend and made OP the side piece without ever telling OP
17. This Redditor says that the fact that he got mad at OP for expressing her discomfort speaks volumes
18. This Redditor said that OP’s boyfriend does not respect her or care about her feelings
19. This Redditor says that this is exactly the same reason why she divorced her husband
20. This Redditor said that if OP does not think that they’re physical with each other then she is choosing to be delusional.
This is it, folks this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!