Parents are superhuman. That doesn’t mean parents can’t cry, unintentionally let their kids wear the wrong clothing to school, or accidentally burn a grilled cheese. Simply said, it indicates that they manage to balance everything, even how difficult it may be.
Even more amazing is how many of them continue to have a terrific sense of humor the entire time. This makes you wonder how they do it. I say this because kids can make life h*ll. What else would you then call parents if not superheroes if they try to still squeeze some hilarity out of life after all the challenges?
Today, we are going to be diving deep into the lives of parents thanks to them for sharing their life experiences as parents. These tweets are about parenting and are really funny to read. Maybe some of you who are parents or about to become parents would consider these tweets as advice while for others who have yet to consider that phase of life, this would be a nice comedy session.
Either way, scroll down below to enjoy!
1. That’s the only reason why he is not rich otherwise he would’ve dethroned Elon Musk in a matter of seconds.
2. The protest comes first and then the dad.
3. You mean he still ended up doing a much better job.
4. That is something she is lawfully allowed to keep bringing up, sir.
5. The excitement got the better of his kid, and the dad took full advantage of it.
6. I hope you enjoyed the instrumental concert on the two-hour car ride, Mom.
7. It is always the french fries, they always work.
8. I was going to say “Is he dumb?” until I read the last two words.
9. A long wait to reveal the truth.
10. Dad, please take your time and decide first.
11. It’s like Sherlock enters their soul for that particular period.
12. Awe, this is so cute.
13. Oh my god…I cannot with these children.
14. I agree with this Dad.
15. A neat, simple, three-word advice that every parent must follow.
16. It is a game based on pure reality.
17. When you try to impress your kid and it backfires.
18. Sorry honey, but money has no taste.
19. They still play with Barbies…it’s just that their way of playing with them has changed a lot.
20. Every couple goes through this phase.
21. I think kids are better at Mario Kart so does that mean you don’t want your kids to respect you?
22. I think she read some stories about Karens being Karens and thought every girl growing into a woman gets a disability.
23. Honey, we need to talk.
24. I mean, they are valid questions if you think about it.
25. Mother, you have been discharged from your duties. Alexa has now taken over.
This is pure hilarity, you just cannot regard this as anything else. Moments with kids are so adorable. These events make you forget about all the stress and tension that comes with parenting. There is no doubt that upbringing and parenting, overall, is extremely difficult and can easily squeeze the life out of you but these moments that run side by side keep the parents motivated and get them going with high spirits.
Loving it! Let’s read through some more funny parenting advice. Scroll down below to continue reading!
26. The 3-year-old got the biggest of its life.
27. Stuck between those two dimensions…forever.
28. Why would anyone ever decline a pizza?
29. Little things…all that matters is those little things.
30. Never have any expectations from kids.
31. I am sorry for this suffering, sir, that you now have to face for your entire life.
32. It will never be enough.
33. Not maybe, it is definitely a “mo-hawk”.
34. They will never forget that yes. That wish will have to be fulfilled no matter what.
35. These are the things that make you want to become a parent but all the other events that we have just read through act as obstacles to the final decision.
36. The hierarchy will always work like this.
37. That actually was a good one!
38. Your grandmother’s soul is now…inside your…daughter…
39. Create a petition and I will sign it.
40. It is a spiral that even Daddy cannot fix because he needs to use it.
41. You bet your bum there will be a hamster in this house within the next week.
42. Tried to lecture his daughter, ended up getting lectured by her.
43. She needed them to garnish her scrambled eggs. She is the next Gordon Ramsay.
44. This went deep.
45. A very nice technique of waking up early without drinking coffee is having it thrown on you by your child.
46. She remembered. She will always remember.
47. So none of Hawaii.
48. I think I’ll pass on this one.
49. Did we just find the mom of the year?
50. I am sure every person who knows music grinned as they read this.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“I seriously cannot even! Today’s daycare photo of my girl who is absolutely Smitten with George, the Great Dane! The face says it all.”