Mick Jagger once sang, “You don’t always get what you want,” which serves as a reminder that there is more to life than material possessions and our hedonistic desires. This is especially true if what you want is pizza from a place that doesn’t even cook pizza.
However, some people find it utterly impossible to acknowledge when they have erred and become offended by the plain truth of the circumstance. This causes them to feel that their ego is being backed farther and deeper into a corner, to the point where they have an apoplectic meltdown. These people have never been in the wrong, therefore they find it impossible to imagine that they ever will be. That is how individuals like Karen arise, who oddly demand pizza from a restaurant that does not serve pizza. These folks, instead of feeling ashamed or laughing at themselves as you and I would short-circuit into a feedback loop of bad programming.
Continue reading for this amazingly engrossing story; for more, visit.
1. OP was headed to his favorite pizza shop when Karen came to disturb her while she had just started to eat
2. When the waiter told Karen he does not have pizza at the place, she pointed at Op eating it and demanded one and could not understand a simple situation
3. She started blaming OP for not being seated in the common area as she makes her confused if this place has pizza. Then the security guard comes in seeing her shouting
4. This was pizza and the show
Now that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the woman was short-tempered, wanted to prove herself right, and reacted for no reason. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
5. No one should have an obsession with being right
7. For some people, it is
Share your thoughts on this hilarious story. ever met such a Karen. Stay tuned for more!
Meet Baller, relaxing at home
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings