There is a very important tool that gets taken away from women when they transform into Karens, it is their ability to reason with anyone. Karens will never raise a point that is rational, in fact, it will always be the exact opposite. No matter how confidently they back their point, it just never is right and always sets the stage to get them in trouble. And the fact that they don’t want to accept that they are wrong, which also comes under reasoning just makes the matter even worse.
While eating their sub at a fuel station across the road after completing their night shift, Reddit user u/WaffleRaven noticed a woman entering the station. As there was no one at the fuel counter, the woman chose to approach OP. And the berating began without any notice. She assumed OP was a worker at the station and started smacking them verbally for not doing their job.
Scroll down below to read how it all went down!
1. There is so much that must be known before drafting any form of conclusion.
2. After a heavy night shift, OP went to a fuel station across the road to grab some food in the middle of the night.
3. OP was a regular there so they grabbed their sandwich like usual, put headphones in their ears, and began eating.
4. That is when a woman came in but couldn’t find anyone at the counter.
5. She notices OP and decides to approach them.
6. That was definitely pumped with loads of sarcasm.
7. Do your job even if you are on a break? How does that work?
8. OP finally realizes the woman has mistaken them for an employee at the fuel station. They try telling her they didn’t work there but it didn’t work.
What even, man? This is so out of order. Like, assumptions are literally rotting this planet of ours. This woman assumed OP was a worker at the store and was not doing their job. Also, who on earth says they don’t care if it is their break, they should still work? What humanity is this? So terrible. I hope this Karen gets taught a solid lesson.
Let’s see what happens next. Scroll down below to continue reading.
9. The server finally comes to the counter and enquires OP about what is happening as he heard some noise.
10. The judgemental didn’t have much to say because she was being rude right from the get-go.
11. Seems like this was daily stuff for these retail people.
12. The same situation repeated itself but this time OP was prepared. They quickly alerted Karen as soon as the woman entered the station.
13. That is what you call a sweet and salty roast.
Here are some of the comments shared on the story:
14. What even was that?! How was that woman even thinking this statement of hers would make any sense?
15. I feel bad for them, lowkey. It is like a disability if you think about it.
16. Where the temperatures are extra hot.
17. That was a k*ller one by OP, to be honest.
People, stop making sh*t up in your heads and try asking for once, it helps and works.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“Woke up this morning and found my cats guarding my basement like this.”