Warning! This going to be dangerously funny.
We have seen and read many funny comics of all kinds in the past, they all are undoubtedly hilarious and so entertaining that each time we think there possibly could not be anything funnier, that is the funniest thing ever invented and no one can be funny enough to surpass their comedy level. Fortunately, we are proved wrong every single time. This world is full of millions and millions of talented comedic people that keep on providing us with our daily laughing stock. People who are a mixture of an artist and a comedian are truly the best type of people in this world. They treat our sadness and depression with laughter as medicine, we are very much grateful for them.
We have come across a very talented and brilliant artist known as Dan Piraro. He is famous for his humorous, sarcastic and silly jokes. He manages to build a clever plot twist with a unique storyline, he is truly great at his job. He is super talented. His work style is very simple and has an old-school vibe to it which we absolutely love! The nostalgic feeling of old-school comics is just lovely in an indescribable way. Dan is already very famous because his comics are extremely popular in over 360 newspapers, how crazy is that? And his comics are also shared all over the internet so he has a pretty big fan following as well. We truly would not be surprised if you have probably seen these comics, that we have collected for you, before.
For the ones who have been living under the rock and have not come across this amazingly talented guy’s comics, do not worry, we have got you. We have collected a bunch of dan’s extremely hilarious comics on the very uniquely absurd situations that will have you rolling on the floor with laughter. Keep on scrolling down…
1. Yeah, do not change yourself for anything!
2. Wait until he looks in the mirror.
3. Super-man problems…
4. You are not supposed to enjoy being here!
5. I love the title. Explains it well.
6. No one will even dare to disturb you on your way with that pet, Ma’am.
7. Indeed, a dog is the best partner.
8. Kids these days…
9. You will get bailed soon, Son. Do not worry about it.
10. Hah, no one can beat the good old match stick!
11. Truly, very scary for them. No doubt.
12. I always wondered where did the ink comes from?
13. That used to be so annoying.
14. Ultra-personal trainer getting ultra-personal, it hurts.
15. That is how you do it.
16. Poor, spidy.
17. Jimmy’s trophy wife now has a competition.
18. Very fitting name.
19. Arrest the cell phone.
20. They lack intelligence…
21. Life is the name of a very contagious and dangerous disease.
22. Good trick, no?
23. I mean who would want to go to school, get a job and pay taxes willingly?
24. Looks like a scene from a crime investigation series.
25. Puppy heaven says no to humans. We are sorry, Sir.
26. Reality of our society.
28. New version of Grinch.
29. No, thanks. Bye!
30. Now the sculpture just looks depressed.
31. Well, not going to lie it does actually look more like a devil’s sign.
32. So ghosts are judgemental too.
33. It is going to be more of a shock than a surprise.
34. Harry Potter in the making.
35. Who is going to tell him?
36. That is a very Scottish ladybird.
37. Poor guy Waldo, can not find himself.
38. Aww, this is so sweet.
39. Very, very rare disease.
40. Unwanted flashbacks…yikes!
41. It is totally your fault, hooman.
42. Oh, she is looking stressed!
43. Everyone was obsessed with Calvin Klein back then.
44. Uh, oh…
45. ‘Uppity’ is an understatement.
46. True story.
47. Not fair, big tough guy.
48. Is she grim reaper’s crush..?
49. Cats have always been the same.
50. Yeah, Mcdonald’s really should consider making a special Coping Meal for parents.
Oh, God! These comics were the funniest thing I have ever read in my whole life. Which one did you find the funniest? Tell us your favorite comics in the comments down below…