When you are a bride-to-be you can ask for anything but can’t ask your guests to change themselves for your wedding. It’s your wedding, not theirs.
Brides are more perfectionists than grooms when it comes to wedding. After all, you plan your whole life for your wedding day and when finally, it’s going to happen, you almost lose your mind. You plan your wedding, your dress, a theme, décor, venue and whatnot. Plan a perfect wedding but please spare your wedding guests. Don’t make them a part of your planning and your theme. A bridezilla got so obsessed with planning her wedding that she crossed the limits and told a guest to cover up her tattoos and her dyed hair just because they don’t go with her theme. That guest shared the screenshots in a Facebook group and many people came forward in the guest’s defense and roasted the bridezilla. Scroll down and read what happened next.
1. Cover your tattoos and blue hair if you wish to attend the wedding.
2. Bridezilla’s text to the guest.
3. Guest’s first reply.
4. I’m not asking much and it’s not my fault you get hot.
5. Your money issues aren’t my problem.
6. When bridezilla can’t handle an argument.
7. She’ll definitely make herself into the victim.
The bridezilla went to another level in planning her wedding and demanded her to wear full sleeves or a jacket and if she doesn’t want to wear a jacket, she shouldn’t bother coming to her wedding. To all the people who are planning to get married, please don’t invite people if you cannot respect them. Learn to respect your guests first, they attend your wedding to be a part of your happiest moment. Well, that’s smart of the guest to share these screenshots and decide not to attend the wedding rather than covering herself up from head to toe for a selfish bride. Scroll down to read what people have to say about this.
8. It’s a wedding and not a fashion show.
Via: Carolyn Laurino
9. Have anybody told this man what he’s getting into?
Via: Monica Gwenne
10. If she wants to be in your life, she can figure it out.
Via: Monica Gwenne
11. There’s extra and then there’s this level of extra.
Via: Cathryn Cathy Lim
12. Go to the wedding and ruin her day.
Via: Nicole Onorato
13. A bride demanding their guests to cover their tattoos is disgusting.
Via: Bwag Ball
14. Yeah, don’t even bother to go and if you go, make sure to ruin her day.
Via: Funda Berry
15. She expected her to say nothing.
Via: Sarah Kelley
Plan your wedding but don’t get too extra planning your wedding that you end up ruining it. Enjoy your moment and let others enjoy it. Don’t over-plan it to the extent that you forget to live in the moment. We hope this bridezilla learned her lesson. What if you were the guest and the bridezilla had texted you all those texts? How would have you replied? Would you go to the wedding or not? Tell us in the comments below.