Faced with an extremely difficult choice, Reddit user u/Alone-Sea7716 had to turn to a 9.9 million members strong subreddit known as “Relationship Advice” for some solid advice. While on the road at a stop sign, suddenly a dog rolled over under OP’s car. Her parents were also with her so they decided to attend to the gave, gave her good, and even took her to the vet to get it back to health. OP’s mother suggested she should take the dog to her place and so she did…and that is where the problem began.
From the get-go, OP’s fiance did not like that dog, in fact, he hated it. OP shared three main reasons that he gave for hating the dog. Those reasons are for you guys to decide whether they contain any backbone or not. OP’s fiance’s hatred for her dog got so high, that one time when the dog peed on him, which again is an incident for you guys to read and evaluate, he got into a heated argument with her and gave her an option to either choose him or her dog.
OP had no clue what to do so she turned to the internet to ask, as a confused soul, what should she do.
Scroll down below to read the story!
1. A very decision. Let’s find out what brought matters to this point.
2. After a really good 2 years with her fiance, recently OP has been facing some difficulties with the relationship.
3. While at a stop sign, I puppy under her car. She was with her parents and they mutually decided to take it in.
4. They got the dog happy, healthy, and well-fed. OP got herself a companion that her mom said would keep her happy.
5. She took her mom’s suggestion and took the dog to her place. However, the problem was her fiance absolutely hated the dog.
6. OP’s fiance only agreed to ever get a dog if it was an Italian Greyhound, none other. He also believed they were not ready to have a dog so that is why he hated the one OP brought.
7. The dog once tripped OP which she accepted was her own fault. OP gave this as a reason for his hatred for the dog as well.
8. And the third reason he gave for him disliking the dog was her peeing on him. Apparently, she tried telling him she wanted to go, OP was in the shower and he didn’t get the hint so an accident happened.
Are these really reasons to hate a dog? I really don’t think so. The fact that he will only get a dog if it is an Italian Greyhound just goes to show that he only wants to show the dog off in the neighborhood and among his social circle. He may not know a single letter on how to take care of a dog, but he would still get it because it would make him look cool.
From what it looks like, OP actually knows how to take care of a dog and make it feel happy. OP’s fiance is showing terrible behavior.
Let’s see what happens next. Scroll down below to continue reading!
9. OP and her fiance got into an argument over the dog as he kept telling her to not keep the dog…not even name it.
Just show no association to the very dog she saved…not so easy.
10. Dumping a dog isn’t like dumping out trash…a lot of considerations were to be made and none of them showed such an outcome to OP.
11. OP got put in a terrible situation by her fiance as all his viewpoints about the dog clearly signaled he wanted her to choose between him or the dog.
12. Left extremely bewildered, OP turned to the internet for advice.
Here’s what the internet had to say:
13. Oh my god this…is…the…winner.
14. If someone gives you such an option, never pick them.
15. He would have tripped. I can bet.
16. He knows nothing about dogs. None of it.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“My cat when I take away her de*d birds and decapitated lizards she brings to me.”