Entitlement is a disease that makes you start believing that only you and those you love matter. The rest of the world is basically a pile of trash that you can step on whenever you want, wherever you want. I am sorry to all those under this enchantment but this is a misunderstanding. You cannot do that. Especially in today’s society when people are much aware of their rights. Such ab*se just doesn’t work anymore.
But for some reason, the fact that people now know how to deal with entitled people still hasn’t resulted in a reduction in this community. The virus is growing at large. Today’s story is also about such a virus that was seen trying his best to cement his authority in a flight. Reddit user u/Sinnamon_Cinnamon while on a flight from the UK to Central Europe had onboard an entitled dad and his two toddlers. When the time came for the flight to land, one of the toddlers of the entitled dad was standing on the seat. When the flight attendant requested multiple times to the father to fasten his son to the seat, the entitled dad requested if they could keep the plane circling in the air for 30 minutes until his kid finally decided to sit. Yes, guys.You read that right.
Without further ado, scroll down below to read how it all went down!
1. The first paragraph has me interested…something new…
2. One time OP was flying to Central Europe, an event took place that involved an entitled dad and his two toddlers who were on the same flight.
3. Ah, troublemakers. No one likes them on public transport.
4. When the time came to land, the flight attendant noticed one of the entitled dad’s toddler was standing on the seat…which meant the plane couldn’t land as per protocol.
5. When the flight attendant requested the father to tell his son to sit down, he refused by saying he had tried many times.
6. The dad went on to ask if they could keep flying in the air until his son finally decided to sit down. Wow, the entitlement. The attendant denied the request and told him they were going to land now, no matter what.
Did I read it wrong or did this entitled dad just request the flight attendant to keep the airline flying in the air until his toddler made the independent decision to sit down in his seat? Oh…my…god. Sir, there are other people on that airplane…you didn’t charter it. I mean sure if you are willing to pay for the fuel to stay in the air for an extra 30 minutes then the airline would happily do it for you…but not for the toddler to make up his mind. You don’t own the plane, you are using its services.
What an AH!
7. After making a couple of more attempts to convince the attendant to have the landed for 30 freaking minutes, the entitled dad finally gave up and fastened his kid to the seat. The plane finally landed.
Here’s what the internet had to say about this:
8. The sad part is we are bound to see a level one day that would surpass this. This virus can just not be eradicated.
9. Smart people would know why this comment exists and why it needed to exist.
10. The dad would have peed his pants…I am willing to bet on that. That is exactly what the attendant should have done.
11. And they would happily have the plane circling in the air for the dad and his toddler.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
The dog went one-on-one against the wave.