Desperation leads to frustration that is taken out on social media by men.
These self-proclaimed ‘nice guys’ are frustrated at the fact that they can not find themselves a girl despite being super ‘nice’ and attractive. They blame being single on the women who reject them because apparently, they are flawless and ‘nice’ which makes them irresistible somehow. So, it is definitely the women who are wrong for not wanting to date them.
Misogyny is deep-rooted in most men for hundreds and thousands of years. So many centuries have passed, humans have evolved so much. They have the knowledge of almost everything. They know the reasoning, logic, and science behind almost everything in the world. Men have reached the highest mountain peak, they have walked the moon and discovered wonders of the world but they still can not stand in an empowered woman not tolerating their childish, nonsensical behavior. Scroll down to see these ‘nice guys’ having a hard time on social media, practically crying for being single…
1. Yeah, well…hopefully.
2. Here is your ‘nice guy’. Self-proclaimed might I add.
3. What a badass Chad is!
4. “My sister had an emergency and canceled a tinder date. She rescheduled with him right away and he stood her up. He texted this after.”
5. So sad to hear that women want to live their lives on their own terms and do not want to sacrifice themselves for the approval of misogynist men.
6. Oh, God. This is so embarrassing.
Women have been a victim of the cruelty of men for a very long time and history gives us proves. The injustice and unfairness towards women is well-known discrimination in the world. In ancient Greece, women were hated just for being women. No valid reason at all. Women were not allowed to walk freely, talk freely, live freely or so much as do daily life tasks of their own will. They were literally enslaved to the male members of the family. All of this was in the past long, long ago. Not that women are not subjected to different types of bad labels now. In the world of the internet, misogynists find a way to verbally abuse women but the tyranny of men is much less now.
I just want to put it out there that we do not need to be in a relationship to be happy, we do not need to depend on others for our own happiness. You can not find a significant other? Okay, that is totally fine. Why are you crying like a baby, what is with this desperation, it is not the end of the world. Please focus on a more important perspective of life. What is your purpose in life? You should focus on yourself, be happy with yourself. Love yourself. When the time is right, love in the form of another human being will find you. Do not chase, let it come to you. Keep scrolling to see some more cringy statements of men…
8. This is horrible.
9. Ah, sticking nose in someone else’s business. Lovely.
10. These hashtags are major red flags.
11. I like the mocking spongebob reference.
12. I kind of feel bad for this desperate guy.
13. Let her be, oh my God. Bye!
14. Even scientists can not find the answer to this question.
15. Okay, Jake. Your unneeded opinion is noted. Not.
This is the mentality of most of the men and it is just plain stupid and funny. Ladies, do not take these men seriously. Just be yourself and do what you want to do. Share your thoughts related to these posts of men and suggest a solution to end misogyny in the world in the comments down below…