This story’s pacing is fantastic. In that, the main character maintains calm in the face of incredibly harsh and unreasonable behavior from some entitled parents that were never going to be convinced. It’s also fantastic that things could finally de-escalate without anyone getting hurt. save for the ego of the entitled dad.
A true storyteller from start to finish, u/firegod828 uploaded this thread to Reddit’s r/entitledparents community. You can probably relate to this person’s troubles if you live close to a well-known beach because there are probably a lot of entitled vacationing families breaking the law and looking for free parking spots.
Fortunately, this Redditor also seems to know almost every resident of the area, so when it counted most, they had a huge amount of helpful people on their side. Unfortunately, the level of entitlement some parents exhibit never seems to cease. I sincerely hope they took something positive away from this experience, but OP seriously doubts it.
So keep on scrolling down below to dive deeper into this case and don’t forget to read it till the end otherwise, you are not going to get the whole point here.
1. Parking is a lot of trouble nowadays
2. As those entitled parents saw a parking gap they thought they would park there but
3. Are those entitled parents for real? I mean he clearly told them that there’s no free parking spot.
4. Okay have a nice day but you will have to deal with your car being towed
5. Knock knock guess who is this?
6. This is gonna be a lot of fun as the cops are gonna arrive too
7. I personally think that these entitled parents need to see some psychologist, I mean this is ridiculous.
8. Dude now you are long gone, those parents should have listened to the OP way before when he was making everything sound clear
9. Reminds me of a poster
10. A lack of parking can cause a lot of violations but luckily it end up stopping after a while
11. This dude took this problem a whole lot more seriously and ended up pouring diesel and sugar into his car’s tank
12. Sounds exactly like Fall Festival
13. Furious people walking down the street to catch a cab xD
14. Please call this number to find your car!
These entitled parents got what they deserved, even though when OP told them clearly that this parking spot is not free. They still decided to park there knowing the consequences. I don’t understand why people act so foolish and stupidly knowing what they will have to deal with later.
Well, this parking situation can get a lot brutal when people cannot find parking spots. Most of these events can happen often when they have a popular place nearby such as an amusement park or a beach.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings