Karens will always assume something about the target and they will always be wrong.
I really don’t understand how and why Karens do what they do on a daily basis. Do they get a kick out of it? Does coming up to someone for absolutely no reason and saying lousy stuff satisfy them? Like, it really does amuse me that what is it in these Karens that we don’t have. You will always either see a Karen or an average person, there is no in-between.
For anyone who hasn’t had a real-life experience with a Karen or just doesn’t know who they are, Karens are basically the world’s most egotistical humans who have a robust belief in the fact that everyone is inferior to them and everything they assume or say will be right. If it isn’t, they will try to feed in lies behind that statement just to annoy you and ultimately convert that lie into truth just for their own internal satisfaction. So I pray every single one of us who is yet to interact with a Karen, things should remain that way.
Today’s story is about an assuming Karen who saw a clinic scheduler at a grocery store and just assume that they were a nurse just because they were wearing scrubs. The Karen went crazy and didn’t believe the scheduler who kept saying they were not a nurse but this entitled person didn’t want to move until they got medically attended to right in the middle of a grocery store.
Check out the story down below to read what really happened.
1. Another delicious drama where Karen assumes your profession and refuses to listen to what the truth is.
2. OP is a scheduler but wears scrubs because they too check patents at times, after appointments.
Having color-coded scrubs is actually a great thing, keeps things organized.
3. Here we go again. Even their wide smiles raise red flags.
4. Karen brought a medical case to OP in the middle of a grocery store, this is interesting.
5. I believe that was the right thing to do to inform Karen that OP is a scheduler and not a nurse.
6. It does get tricky at times to explain hospital culture to people who are unaware so it seems normal for anyone to be misguided with that uniform.
7. Okay so she has no plans to listen. At all. Typical Karen behavior.
8. Of course the Karen was going to blow up.
9. Here comes Karen with an emotional jab to the jaw in hopes to drop OP down.
10. Well if only she would listen, she would know exactly what the whole situation is. But no, Karens weren’t born on the day god added listening to the process of communication.
11. The kid clearly wasn’t an emergency case so the scheduler did the right thing by not attending to the Karen in a grocery store.
12. The Karen probably wanted a freebie and got denied, rightfully.
I seriously don’t understand Karen. Seriously, there was no way the scheduler could’ve attended that Karen’s kid in the middle of a grocery store. It was a public place, they had no reports on how hygienic or unhygienic the place is, and without proper resources there did exist a chance of a wrong diagnosis which would’ve put them in deep trouble. So not checking the kid’s foot was the right thing to do. If Karen was so worried, she should’ve just checked in to a local hospital, the wound wasn’t exposed or anything.
This was all a failed attempt at an emotional play just get a free checkup, or at least that’s what I think,
Here is what the Reddit users had to say about the situation:
13. Exactly, imagine if she ordered surgery in the store. Would’ve been fun to see how Karen reacted to that.
14. Redditors are smarter than the Karen.
15. Yes but the liability would be far beyond the nurse if they make a wrong diagnosis, given they have no resources to confirm anything. And OP wasn’t a nurse anyway so they did the right thing by rejecting Karen’s orders.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this. Now it is your turn to share your thoughts on this story. Comment them down below.