Sometimes a person knows they are a complete a$$hole but they still share their story on the subreddit “Am I The A$$hole?” to know if they really are one. All they do is allow the AITA community to roast the life out of them…and give them a groundbreaking reality check…they know they can’t get cleared.
Something similar happened with Reddit user u/Chance_Suit_298 shared her son was playing on the lawn when she and her husband heard him start crying loudly, he had scraped his knees. As her husband was closer to his son, he got their first to attend to him but as soon as he squatted down, he fainted. When OP got there, her husband had already passed out. OP decided not to attend to her husband and instead picked her son up, took him inside, and started dressing his wound.
OP’s husband woke up about 2 minutes later and came inside extremely angry at OP. The couple. The two had a verbal argument and after going back and forth for a while, the matter got sent to the AITA community members by OP for a decision.
Scroll down below to read the story!
1. Passed out? This is going to be interesting.
2. The way OP has started, it seems like something terrible is about to follow.
3. Suddenly OP heard her son cry loudly. Her husband got there first to help his son but as soon as he squatted, he fainted on the grass.
4. He was already out when OP got there.
5. OP shared her husband feels really uncomfortable with blood and gore.
6. She added fainted and vomited many times at the sight of blood.
7. OP left her unconscious husband lying there, picked up her son, and took him inside to dress his wound. The husband woke up and came in about 2 minutes later and was extremely angry at his wife.
Wait, what did I just read? This woman left her unconscious husband lying on the lawn and came inside. She left an unconscious person unattended. I cannot process this information, this is too much. Woman, anything could’ve happened to that guy. The kid only scraped his knee, all kids have scraped their knees. It wasn’t a big deal. The big deal would have been your husband not waking back up. This is highly inconsiderate. YTA, OP!
8. OP gave a rationale on why her not attending to her passed-out husband was not a problem.
9. So what she is saying is she didn’t expect her husband to wake up that quickly…wow.
10. She is of the view if she will ever to choose between her son and her husband, it will always be the son.
11. Honestly, this would have been a much better way of doing it.
12. Her husband’s idea sort of made OP reconsider her decision as she knocked on the door of the AITA community.
Here’s what the AITA community had to say about this:
14. Her priority system is messed up.
15. The kid just scraped his knees. We have all been there so we all know the “graveness” of it. Her husband passing out was much more dangerous.
16. It was a whole different story, mate.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“This is what happens when you stay up too late playing video games.”