Reddit user u/aita_kicking_sis_out shared a story about a drama that her sister caused in her house which resulted in OP kicking her out. OP started off by sharing that she had been together with her husband for 6 years. His first wife had passed away very young due to a cat accident. She understood that she would never be able to replace her husband’s ex-wife and accepted this thing. He had a couple-photo of him with his first wife in his home office which OP actually found cute. She was fine with his ex-wife still being in his heart.
OP’s sister, however, was of the opposite thought. One day when her sister was at their house, she was roaming around and went into her BIL’s home office. That is where she found the picture of him with his first wife at his desk. This made the sister really angry. She took the picture to OP and asked her what it was. The two got into a terrible argument which resulted in OP kicking her sister out of the house.
Scroll down below to read how it all went down!
1. Family drama! Let’s jump in.
2. The reaction must really be terrible for OP to do this.
3. OP’s husband’s first wife passed away due to a car accident. He and OP have been together for 6 years now.
4. OP knew she could never replace her husband’s first wife.
OP is a very understanding person.
5. OP shared her sister had been going through terrible times so she and her husband decided to take her in.
6. OP’s husband has a home office for work needs. One day her sister was roaming around the house and saw a picture of OP’s husband’s first wife in his office.
7. It was the normal photo of them together and OP actually found it really cute.
8. While OP was reading a book, her sister stomped in and confronted her about the picture. The sister was angry.
9. OP remained very calm in the beginning. She tried to rationalize why her husband had a picture of his first wife in his office.
10. But her sister just didn’t want to listen and kept using foul language.
11. Her sister then used a terrible analogy to describe the first wife’s death and this triggered OP. She still gave her sister a chance to take her words back and apologize.
12. But her sister did not apologize and continued associating bad words with her husband’s first wife.
OP, your sister has no heart. Oh my god, just kick this woman out of the house. She needs to realize that she has been taken into a house by her sister and her husband because she cannot survive on her own. And now she feels entitled to question what is in their house and what isn’t. Who gave her the right?
I swear the terms she has used so far, OP if you don’t kick this woman out of your house, I would declare you a major AH. This cannot be allowed to continue. Man, I am so angry right now.
Let’s see what happens next. Scroll down below to continue reading!
13. Her husband’s first wife di*d really young and she was a woman who really meant a lot to her husband. This was enough reason for OP to question the terrible terms OP’s sister was using for the first wife.
14. That’s the way! OP asked her sister to pack her stuff up and leave the house.
15. OP didn’t care one bit how her sister would survive. This is a consequence of her actions.
16. OP kicked her sister out of the house before her husband came from office. When she told him everything that happened, he thanked his wife for being a great woman.
17. OP’s mother however got bashed by her mother for not being a responsible mother.
18. OP took the matter to the AITA community members to know if what she did was right or not.
Here’s what the AITA community had to say about this:
19. She went way beyond the line. She didn’t deserve to be helped in the first place.
20. It was entirely up to OP and her husband to take her in. They did and she acted as a disgrace. They could have refused.
21. OP showed heart and gave her sister a chance but the sister blew it. After that, OP didn’t really have an option.
22. Oh yes, she fully did something at work that got her kicked out. It is in her personality to create drama.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
“My buddy passed out dr*nk in my bathroom and my cat had to make sure he was chill.”