Some people grow so big but never learn to get out of their roots. You often refer to such people, if they are men, as “man-child”. A manchild always works by his books and never tries to explore the new world. Here’s an example that will link us directly to the tantrum-filled story that we have got for you guys today. Once you get married, your wife is now your partner and you are supposed to associate her with everything you do in life. You try new things, you experience new feelings but you always do it together. Suppose you had been a fan of your mom’s cooking and never enjoyed anyone else’s cooked food. It doesn’t mean you won’t ever taste your wife’s cooked food. You should at least give it a shot because who knows you may end up liking it even more than your mom’s. The problem with man-child is that they don’t like exploring new grounds and that results in them being one the most terrible husbands in the world who never grow forward from being their mama’s boys.
Reddit user u/Throwaway5756346 is the wife of a man-child who has never tried his wife’s cooked food. He always requests his mother to send food over and this event began to frustrate his wife. One day she decided to play a trick on him and decided to cook the exact same meal that his mother had sent over and served her man-child husband her version instead of his mom’s. He absolutely loved her food and proceeded to call it “perfect” as well. That was until she broke it to him that the food was her “craftswomen ship”. His mood instantly changed as he started throwing tantrums at her for lying.
Scroll down below to read what happened!
1. You know how sensitive people are with their food. This is going to be an interesting one.
2. Looks like OP’s husband is a huge fan of his own mother’s cooking.
After all, who doesn’t love their mom’s food?
3. OP’s problem with this is that he never gives her food a chance and has never tried a single bite from the meals cooked by her.
4. Basically, every single that goes into this man-child’s tummy is cooked by his mother.
5. This habit of her husband started to grow on OP.
6. So one day she decided to replicate his mother’s meal that she had sent and fed him her own version.
7. And he absolutely loved it. He even called it “perfect”.
8. But the mood changed all of a sudden as OP mentioned to him that the meal was cooked by her.
9. She argued how this was the only way to get him to taste her food and he did enjoy it.
It really is a bit unbelievable to me how quickly his mood changed when he got to realize his mother hadn’t cooked the food that had just gone down his throat. This is so childish. Like, my guy literally declared it one of the best meals he had ever had in his life a couple of minutes ago and now that he knows his wife cooked it, he all of a sudden can’t stand it? And the argument he presents is that she lied to make him eat something he didn’t know who cooked. Come on, dude. What are you, 10? She is your wife. It’s not like she was going to put poison in your food. She dearly loves you and just wants you to taste her food, something that she is really proud of.
10. But he just kept calling her a liar.
11. The man-child even made a Facebook post about being tricked into eating food cooked by “someone else”. Insane!
12. The matter was taken to the courts of the AITA community by OP to know if what she did was right or not.
Here’s what the AITA community had to say about this:
13. She needs to leave this guy.
14. The overall suggestion to OP was to file for divorce as that guy didn’t deserve her.
15. Seriously, who does that?
16. He is a man-child but he is also trying to slowly cement his authority over OP. Don’t let it happen.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“Just in case you were having a bad day, look how happy this cat is with his adopted kitten!”