Even if men tend to make your life miserable, there is no way you can imagine your existence without them. Either they are your husband, father, son, or brother, it is them that provide the most of the enjoyment in your life.
Likewise, these gorgeous ladies makes ones life complete and beautiful. But, when men and women starts living together, they will find million of reasons that will undoubtedly make ones blood boil and makes them want to shout in frustration. From creating a mess in the kitchen, to finding bathroom towels on floors and from finding bobby pins everywhere to finding snacks hidden in the cabinet, are just few examples that people cant understand and can make couples life miserable.
Want to know why these men and women are unable to understand each other? Then check it out by just scrolling down!
1. All you had to do was remove the protector…
“A client called us yelling that we sold her a broken screen because, ‘the numbers wouldn’t go away.’ We sent help.”
2. That’s how you should keep your snacks safe.
“I was cleaning out old food from our cabinets today and found my wife’s secret Oreo stash.”
3. Every girl’s nightmare!
4. Everyone on this planet can find these hairpins except for the girl in need of it.
“300 miles away from my wife and I’m still finding her hairpins! Anyone else get this.”
5. That’s a smooth chicken!
“Y’all wanna get upset by the lack of seasoning on my boyfriend’s chicken?”
6. Who cares about it!
7. Why can’t these men put these towels in right place?
“One of these is wrong. EVERY MORNING! Men.”
8. Hope this guy is still alive after this reply.
“Never, hear me, never ask your boyfriend for clothing advice.”
9. It’s still not enough for girls. They just need a little bit of space for shoes.
“Hey Babe, can you build ’us’ some shoe shelves?”
10. A universal mystery that no one could solve to date.
“How is it even possible to lose 9 socks? Where do they even go?”
11. Smart Wife!
“The way my wife ‘disposes’ of eggshells”
12. This guy made a little bit of effort!
“I can’t decide if this deserves an A for effort… Or a D for effort. At least he tried-ish?”
13. Husbands are sometimes just adorable yet the dumbest creatures.
14. When HE cooks the food, then it’s not that bad!
“I asked my husband to make baked potatoes for dinner… This is what I got.”
15. Doesn’t matter if the pattern doesn’t match!
“My girlfriend always steals my socks. And they are never matching…”
16. At least, he tried!
“I asked Scott to unpack the toilet paper… Instead of the cute 10-roll pyramid I usually make, I got this masterpiece boobytrap just waiting to come crashing down on my head.”
17. Because the inside piece of cake is always delicious…
“My wife is a monster.”
18. That’s why husbands are not allowed in the kitchen.
“My husband was unloading groceries the other day & asked if the chicken could go in the freezer. I said yes just separate it into Ziplocs (it’s easier to thaw the exact amount we need for a meal). Just looked in the freezer this morning & both packages are like this… ah, the male brain…”
19. That’s fake, right?
“When you come home late from work and your husband announces that he might have had a little accident while making dinner…”
20. When you ask for a small piece of lemon!
“Asked my brother to leave some lemon for me.”
21. Guys, if you’re getting married, you should be prepared for this.
“Out of all the marriage advice I got, nothing prepared me for this.”
22. When your siblings ask you to save food for them.
“My boyfriend left just enough noodles in the box to make saving them pointless.”
23. Oh God, NO!
“It’s a car! You don’t do THIS to a car!”
24. Why is it that every male believes it’s always a pregnancy test?
“I had a fever yesterday and my boyfriend thought it was a pregnancy test.”
Which picture drew your attention the most? Let us know in the comments section below!